Thread: An Experiment

Default An Experiment

There are 9364 threads in this subforum (well, 9365 now). I'm going to start going through them looking for awesome games I might not have played before. I'll post back here when I find something cool to highlight.

Back in 10 mins!

Best of luck to you. I can think of a couple of threads I started here randomly about games I discovered off the beaten path that I thought others might enjoy and those threads didn't receive a lot of attention. But it's a valiant effort and glad to know those are the types of things you're looking for. I know a couple of other members have tried the same things. Whenever Spuuky or Unne do it, I perk up because I think their tastes interest me. So I'll be interested in the types of things you find

Quote Originally Posted by Spooniest View Post
    Back in 10 mins!
    Idk what I was doing for an hour, but I haven't found anything but a hearty distaste for the clientele of EoFF circa 2004.

:P And I think it's bad now

Articles

FFXIV Character

Althalor Lightpike (Excalibur)
    Contributions
    • Former Editor
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Social Media Manager

Just don't bother with all of that and come to me for game recommendations instead.

It is I, Pike, your personal gaming mentor.

(this invitation extends to the entire forum.)

Pfft. I know I made threads about LotR: War in the North, Enslaved: Journey to the West, Chasm, and a couple of others. There's threads that mention Divinity: Original Sin, Wasteland 2, Valdis Story, Dust: Elysian Tail. And they're all fantastic games where the threads got maybe 4 replies. Obviously hidden gems. Spoony just isn't searching hard enough! lol

Articles
    Blog Entries

Yes, Dust: An Elysian Tail was fantastic. I felt like I was ripping the developers off only paying fourteen bucks for it.

Quote Originally Posted by Pike View Post
    Just don't bother with all of that and come to me for game recommendations instead.

It is I, Pike, your personal gaming mentor.

(this invitation extends to the entire forum.)
    May I rename the thread as such, Auntie?

Articles

FFXIV Character

Althalor Lightpike (Excalibur)
    Contributions
    • Former Editor
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Social Media Manager

if you want but I think only staff can do that! xD

Actually we should start a new thread for recommendations. Someone comes in and says "I would like a game that [is like this]", and other people come in and suggest things.

Quote Originally Posted by Pike View Post
    if you want but I think only staff can do that! xD

Actually we should start a new thread for recommendations. Someone comes in and says "I would like a game that [is like this]", and other people come in and suggest things.
    Okey doke, on it.