Thread: EoFF High School

Krankzinnigheid ligt dich Colonel Angus's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Editor

Smash

Loony BoB would be the principle.

Psychotic would be the smart-alleck History teacher.

Lockharted would be the English English teacher.

Shorty would be the Geography teacher who'd slip gin in her coffee to get her through class.

Shiny would be the drama teacher who won't tolerate drama amongst her students.

Del would be the P.E. teacher who still wears short shorts.

Sharky would be the shop teacher who has the hots for the French teacher.

Pumpkin would teach French, where she would overdo the French accent a la Alex Trebek.

Quin & Scotty would be the Barney Fife-esque security guards.

Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Administrator
    • Former Cid's Knight

Quote Originally Posted by Shiny View Post
    WHAT? I was never cool or popular in school except that one time in first grade because my mom thought it was cool to dress me in heels when I was six so all the little girls was like "omg you so cool" but I thought it was dumb. I digress, I would never be popular. If anything I'd have popular friends and weird outcast friends that I bounce around from which is kind of what the deal was in high school. I was basically like Veronica from Heathers except with less dress sense.

I'd imagine people like Shlup or Miriel as being one of the popular kids. I Took the Red Pill is definitely frat boy popular, but also a math genius.
    Well good for all of us, then. All we had to do to be cool was surround ourselves with ginormous geeks.

In the land of the blind, the one-eyed man is king.

What the bliff Recognized Member
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Quote Originally Posted by Shlup View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Shiny View Post
    WHAT? I was never cool or popular in school except that one time in first grade because my mom thought it was cool to dress me in heels when I was six so all the little girls was like "omg you so cool" but I thought it was dumb. I digress, I would never be popular. If anything I'd have popular friends and weird outcast friends that I bounce around from which is kind of what the deal was in high school. I was basically like Veronica from Heathers except with less dress sense.

I'd imagine people like Shlup or Miriel as being one of the popular kids. I Took the Red Pill is definitely frat boy popular, but also a math genius.
    Well good for all of us, then. All we had to do to be cool was surround ourselves with ginormous geeks.
    I didn't say you were cool. Who said you had to be cool to be popular? That's isn't a requirement.

Quote Originally Posted by Colonel Angus View Post
    Psychotic would be the smart-alleck History teacher.
    Psychotic actually looks and acts like an former History teacher of mine. Really surprised that guy didn't get fired for some of the stuff he did. He didn't even have tenure.

Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Loony Bob (Twintania)

Everyone's got me all wrong. Okay, so, maybe not completely wrong - I'm only half a teacher's pet because I get along with the teachers but spend a lot of the time annoying them too. Dorky, yes. Sniffing hair, only girlfriends (of which I had only one I was able to sniff during high school, when I was 13). Plucking hairs? Au contraire, all hair obtained by myself was given to me. I think. Pretty sure of that. I jokingly chased Nicky around with a steak knife saying I'd cut some of her hair off but that's about it. xD Class slut - oh man I wish. xD Hahaha. I do like the idea that I would be "the principle" if you allow the probable typo.

No, I would be the guy that spends all of his time in the IT room (or any available computer), posting on Eyes on Final Fantasy. It's what I did the first time around and I'm pretty sure the second time around wouldn't be much different. xD I would hang out with Calliope and we would peruse local malls when I was able to be nagged away from a computer, and we would eat takeaways and amuse ourselves with accents. I genuinely do not feel I have changed all that much from my high school self for the most part. xD

Shorty, Jinx and Locky would be like Mean Girls.

Mike would be the coolest kid in the smart class that is respected by pretty much everyone in school.

Angus would be the new kid that joined two years after everyone else, but everyone knows him because he's pretty cool.

Wyllius would be the crazy teacher that everyone is weird around.

Psy would be the "I started as a class clown in the smart class, now I'm head student" kind of guy.

I'm tired so I'll stop before I get crazy on this thread and list everyone.
    Bow before the mighty Javoo!

I'd be the class clown, just like in real high school....

Buuut if we're talking about EoFF style, I guess I'd be the guy who hardly ever turns up for school.

Articles

I would be this guy

Articles
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Guys, I was a little weirdo batcaver in high school who wore all black and hung out with the stoners and goth kids at the far end of the school where all of the vending machines congregate. We listened to Voltaire and Bauhaus and shouted "HAIL SATAN" at eachother for greetings. Much as I wanted to be, I was not a cool kid, I promise you xD

Also, ToriJ stole the person I was coming her to post!

Loco is that superfun awesome dude who is friends with everyone and wins Prom King and Class President and all that.

Somehow I imagine Freya as a drama nerd.

I imagine Pike on the school newspaper.

I imagine Locky on the yearbook committee (which I would be on as well if this was EoFF High).

Shlup is in the older cool class of kids who smoke and are sarcastic to everyone. (Raistlin thinks he is in this group.)

Bertie is part of the burnouts where I frequent

Noxie is also in the burnouts.

Sephex is part of my dark-clothing-wearing misfits group, too!

Calliope is the highly intellectual zinger in class who people are a little afraid of but want to get to know better.

Jinx is the chorus/drama gal.

Psychotic plays both parts of Fred and George Weasley as the hilarious, goof-around prankster who everyone loves.

Bubba was a band geek in middle school, and then he started performing during school assemblies and developed a gaggle of sophomore groupies.

Leigh is the cute new girl who transferred from another school.

Wyllius is Calliope's older brother who graduated several years before and has come back to visit the teachers. People in this group include BOU, Mikztsu, Mindflare, m4tt, and sometimes Bleys.

Jowy and krissy are the group of funny dudes who don't really fit in with a cliche so they make their own and don't care what anyone thinks of them.

Somehow I also picture The Shaunas as drama nerds.

Is there a group of nerds who gather in the gym to play their Gameboys and DSs during lunch? Because that would be Wolf Kanno, Colonel Angus, and Skyblade.

Quin is the hilarious British foreign exchange student.

Scotty is part of the hilarious drama squad.

that's all for now

The Nerd Who Knows Pant Leg Eater from the Bad World's Avatar
    Blog Entries

How did you all smurf this up so much?

It would be a school of nerd cliques where nobody talks to each other. Not even within their own cliques.

smurfing nerds.

<PaperStar> live fast, die young, bad plefs do it well

Famine Wolf Recognized Member Sephex's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Shorty View Post
    Sephex is part of my dark-clothing-wearing misfits group, too!
    But I wasn't like that at all in High School, come on!

Also, look at how young and pissed of my sister looks, for the few of you who know her.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Jinxie Poo View Post
    escobert is the guy who shows up to every class late, high, and falls asleep immediately.
    Bertie is part of the burnouts where I frequent

You know me too well

Memento Mori Site Contributor Wolf Kanno's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Is there a group of nerds who gather in the gym to play their Gameboys and DSs during lunch? Because that would be Wolf Kanno, Colonel Angus, and Skyblade.
    That my dear is a li...oh who am I kidding, I totally was that kid in High School, I mean Pokemon came out and everything.

Though this is who I really was in high school.

1392879906600.jpg

Articles

FFXIV Character

Nope (Sargatanas)
    Contributions
    • Former Editor
    • Hosted the Ciddies

Lol. I would not be the popular chick/mean girls xD

At school I was a Prefect (I think you Americans call them Hall Monitors!) and an art nerd.

This was me guys!

I'm that kid you don't really remember that well, cuz he only went to your school for one year, and never talked, laughed or smiled. He played guitar, had really long hair, and a rotten as trout temper. He wore black saggy pants, black saggy shirts, and chains.

And he stunk. A lot. I mean, like, the dude never bathed. Oh my god.

Articles

FFXIV Character

Nope (Sargatanas)
    Contributions
    • Former Editor
    • Hosted the Ciddies

Quote Originally Posted by Pumpkin View Post
    I would be the scary badass who cuts people who look at me the wrong way

Don't be silly! You're the girl who is in every club, on every committee, and spends more time organizing things and stuff than doing her homework