Thread: Kh to Kh:FM

Default Kh to Kh:FM

What were some of the changes that were worth mentioning to you?

I just finished Hollow Bastion first visit, and started doing some synthesis grinding. There is soooo much more needed to get 100%. I want to get it all but gosh that will take forever.

Quote Originally Posted by Masamunemaster View Post
    What were some of the changes that were worth mentioning to you?

I just finished Hollow Bastion first visit, and started doing some synthesis grinding. There is soooo much more needed to get 100%. I want to get it all but gosh that will take forever.
    This. So much. It is impossible to do without a guide, unless you want to spend 100+ hours doing it. I only just finished myself.

I liked the colour changes for the Heartless, most were for the best. Especially the phantom at Neverland, thought it looked really good.

I don't know if it was the same in the Japanese version of was so much more difficult in proud mode, but dang it's rough.

Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Luna Devika (Sargatanas)

I agree with the color change for the heartless. I really liked that. I liked the little extras scattered around the game, however none actually come to mind right now as i've been playing a different game.

So this is love and See you space cowboy were made for me.

Have the trinity marks moved? I'm missing two blue and can't think of where they are for the life of me.

Recognized Member Scotty_ffgamer's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Scotty Ffgamer (Sargatanas)
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

I believe there were two trinity marks that moved. I know at least one did for sure. I couldn't tell you where they are, though.

I believe there was a glitch in the original game where those two marks were that could make them disappear or become inaccessible at some point, so they moved them to avoid that or something. It's been a while since I read that so I could be remembering wrong.

All Marks are available. The one in Boogie's Mansion has been moved to the stone gate thing at the ruinsite where his mansion was. There is a small river and a fence with some "gate". And no, I do not mean the place right before the ruinsite but the ruin's place itself. There is also a part of the river.

I feel like I will never get the ultimate keyblade, or finish all of the cups on proud mode:/