Thread: Help please!

Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Luna Devika (Sargatanas)

Default Help please!

So i've completed the main story line( to the credits) and I have little idea of where to go or what to do next other than lvl up my other classes/jobs.

I don't know where to find the quests to unlock things like the coil or Shiva. I don't know where to get the best gear for my main class.(Warrior) I don't know to get to the other Primals or the best way to get tomes/seals for stuff either.

i'm also kind of at a loss on the best way to lvl my other classes too, so i thought i would turn here for help!

i've not been playing that long so I'm still rather new to this.

So this is love and See you space cowboy were made for me.

Congratulations on hitting level 50 and finishing the main story! There's still heaps of things you can do, and you can find a really hand progression list right here. As for leveling other jobs, you can do this by doing FATE's, dungeons and levequests.

You can also check out XIVDB and FFXIVGuild as good resources for learning the game.

I hope that helps!
    Last edited by Rostum; 01-08-2015 at 07:53 AM.

"... and so I close, realizing that perhaps the ending has not yet been written."

Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Loony Bob (Twintania)

We still need to get you into the Linkshell and Free Company, right? I don't think I'm online at the same time as you, so be sure to reach out to the other leaders in the LS/FC so that we can get you added ASAP. It's easier to find more things to do when you're in a group of chatty people who might need your help, or just want to help you.
    Bow before the mighty Javoo!

Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Luna Devika (Sargatanas)

I will be sure to do so when I get on that Server next which should be soon, i find i get bored and like to bound between the two.

Thanks for the resources!! I'll be checking them out!

So this is love and See you space cowboy were made for me.