Thread: Wolf Kanno's Bottom Ten JRPGs.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Memento Mori Site Contributor Wolf Kanno's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Thumbs Down Wolf Kanno's Bottom Ten JRPGs.

So I plan on doing a Top 25 JRPGs in the future but thought it would be fun if I did a bottom ten as well since I'm so vocal about my feelings when it concerns not liking something. I want to get the negative out of the way though and so today I will start my Bottom Ten JRPGs. I'll post number ten in a few hours but I will let you all start taking bets on what is going to be on the list. It's may surprise you all...

Let me give you some criteria for the list.

1. Must be games I've owned. I've played a few more titles than the ones listed here that I might have added but that created some backlog issues and some of those games are bad enough not to deserve to be mentioned again less some poor schmuck decide to unearth it and find out for themselves and these games simply deserve to be forgotten.

2. They must be games that I've played a good chunk of the way through. I'm not counting something where I played the intro and moved onto more exciting games. While a lousy intro is a bad sign, it doesn't always mean it's a bad game. I feel you need to get a ways in and determine you really don't like what it's offering to really feel a game is bad. I also feel there have a been a few titles that didn't grab me very well in the beginning that perhaps I just needed to give it another fair shot.

10. Xenosaga Episode II: Jenseits von Got and Bose
    9. Thousand Arms
    8. Revelations: Persona
    7. Crisis Core: Final Fantasy VII
    6. Valkyria Chronicles
    5. White Knight Chronicles
    4. Final Fantasy XII: Revenant Wings
    3. Lufia; Ruins of Lore
    2. Final fantasy XIII
    1. Hydlide