Thread: FanArt Friday! Final Fantasy Fan Art Showcase of the Week #102 - Part Two!

Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Loony Bob (Twintania)

Default FanArt Friday! Final Fantasy Fan Art Showcase of the Week #102 - Part Two!

Welcome back to this edition of Final Fantasy Fan Art Showcase of the Week, where we show the best of the best from DeviantArt! Last week's artwork had some beautiful art on display, and this week we'll see a new set of artists get a chance to show off their skills. This is the second of our double-whammy of showcases this week. I hope you enjoy both! But you're not here for the text... let's get on with the art!

Blitz Ace by C-Yen

Let's kick things off with an artist who really captured the attention of Eyes on Final Fantasy when she put together a few pieces for the incredible Final Fantasy VII: Moments art project. On this occasion, the talented New Zealander has turned her attention to Tidus of Final Fantasy X, floating about in water alongside his trust Blitzball. I really do love traditional art, and C-Yen's style makes me love it even more. If you like C-Yen's designs as much as I do, be sure to check out her Sora artwork, too!

FFV: Bartz Klauser (and Boko at the back) by reianne

It's time to go old-school! Final Fantasy V is one of my favourite FF's, and I feel it's easily the most underrated of them all. Thankfully, reianne is able to do the game a bit of justice by putting this gorgeous watercolour together for us! She's actually playing the game at the moment, so don't post any spoilers in the comments - I hope you love the game as much as I do, reianne! Thanks for the beautiful artwork!

Final Fantasy XV: Noctis by Otaku-Kaku-Neko

Time to put on your game face, right Noctis? The star of Final Fantasy XV is getting a lot of FanArt lately, and this one is easily the best this week and one of my favourites of them all so far. White on black is something my mum used to do on occasion and I'm told it's a little trickier than black on white - but I'll be damned if it doesn't look so freakin' cool. The pose, the style, the incredible shading work... this image is awesome! And look at the shine on that weapon, damn. Every line, every shimmer, it's incredible. Well done, Kitty, you really do put a real touch of elegance to this showcase.

Cloud Strife by JaysonHuangDraws

Now, a lot of people keep sending me messages asking "Why don't you ever put up an image of the sexiest Final Fantasy characters in maid outfits?" Okay, maybe they don't, but if anyone has thought it: Fear not! Jayson here has answered your prayers! The style used in this image really caught my eyes, and the dove is a nice touch. Cloud cuts a very pretty picture in this image, looking like he's ready to walk straight back into Don Corneo's mansion to break a few hearts. Of course, you never know how that might turn out!

Bravely Default : After a Battle by Kai-Yan

Let's finish this week's artwork with a fitting image of rest at the end of a day. Clearly the Bravely Default crew have been staying up a little late recently! I haven't played Bravely Default myself, but I can't help but love this image. Everything about it makes me feel a little closer to the game, and makes me want to play it that much more. The mood and lighting in this image have been set just right. If you like this art as much as we do, how about reblogging it from http://kai-yan.tumblr.com/post/107245763365/]Kai-Yan's Tumblr[/url]?

Kuja Cosplay17 by Byakuya-Takatsuki (Kuja cosplay), Yue Yuzora (Silver Dragon cosplay) and Nagi (photography).

Time for our second of two Cosplays of the Week! You can really see all the effort that has been put into this regal shot. The cosplays are absolutely stunning - on the left we see the anthropomorphic image of Silver Dragon, a clever idea that I really appreciate. Secondly, we see the incredibly crafted cosplay of Kuja, from feathers to thigh-high boots, it's all done to design and the results are there for all to see! I really love the poses and general attitude of Kuja, head cocked to the side... perfect. It's all so very Kuja!

What do you think of all these wonderful pieces? Are you on DeviantArt? Do you have any favourite artists there? Let us know by leaving comments on this article and, of course, click the photos to be taken to the respective DA pages so you can leave comments for them, too! Finally, if you're registered on DeviantArt, be sure to follow the EyesonFF DA Group!
    Bow before the mighty Javoo!

Articles

FFXIV Character

Novi Glitzko (Sargatanas)

Awesome, every one of them.

Str8 Pimpin'

I love Agnes and Tiz sleeping...they look so cute !!! And that sexy Cloud... I chose him if I was Don Corneo