Greetings Nerds and Nerdettes!

New year means time for a new EoFF event, and why not start off the year by getting into arguments about which Final Fantasy game is the best!? I should have sent you a message with the details, but if I haven't here's how you can join in:

PM Dat Matt a list your three favourite final fantasy games. This includes spin-offs, sequels, prequels etc.

That's how to participate in the nomination stage. Nominations ends at 22:00 GMT on 18/01/2015 so I hope you can send your entries in by then! If I missed you off the PM list, post your anger in the thread. Your tears are my sustenance sorry for missing you. Just send me a PM directly and I'll add you to the nominations.

Actual Event

Starting from 19/01/2015 there will be a daily poll here in General Final Fantasy. We want you to vote in the thread and comment which one of the two options are the best final fantasy game. The winner of these polls will move up the rankings in a tournament style ranking until a victor is crowned. Simple and fair.

I'll look for nominations, and you look forward to the first event of 2015 here at EoFF!