Thread: Will you buy Grand Theft Auto V?

Default Will you buy Grand Theft Auto V?

So Grand Theft Auto V now available for pre-purchase on Steam, PS4 and XboxOne already have them by now because it was released by the end of 2014 for Next Gen Console

So will you pre-purchase Grand Theft Auto V?

I don't know if anyone already made this thread, if not, I'm just letting you know.

Also, you think RockStar will use Game for Windows Live, or just through Steam? Because GFWL didn't seem to be working, since I bought Dead Rising 2 recently, and it keeps saying updating in-game.

I personally will, but the price..... if it goes to sale, then I'll get it.
    share your thoughts

Update : You probably already know that the pre-purchase offer give you $1,000,000 in-game and free digital copy of GTA San Andreas, unfortunately GTA San Andreas latest patch remove several songs, also remove 1 resolution support, and add additional glitches in-game, I mean according to Steam reviews anyway.

Here from Steam review

Also what Grand Theft Auto V pre-purchase offer
    Last edited by DanielCLFFF13; 01-18-2015 at 07:35 PM. Reason: I edit some words, I wrote it wrong :P A little update

Articles
    Blog Entries

Grand Theft Auto was a series that growing up I was never allowed to play. Mom wouldn't even allow it into the house. She didn't like the picking up prostitutes to have sex with them and running over people parts of the game. I think there's way more to the series than that, but those were the things that made headlines when I was younger. Lately, I just haven't had a strong enough want to pick up any of the GTA games despite all the praise I've heard, so I probably won't buy this.

tech spirit
    Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Mirage Askai (Sargatanas)

I might get it, but why the heck should I preorder it? Preorders are customer-unfriendly. People should avoid preordering as often as possible, it's for everyone's greater good. It's especially ridiculous for digital purchases. It's not like those can ever run out of stock.
    everything is wrapped in gray
    i'm focusing on your image
    can you hear me in the void?

I only pre-order games that I am incredibly eager to support (less than one per year). GTA will certainly never be among them. I buy about one in four GTA games, and except for Vice City, always vaguely regret it.

Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Galina Astrum (Ragnarok)

i not pc gamer. i have it on xbox 360. it is very good.

Steve Steve Steve Steve Iceglow's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I've got it on 360, I probably will buy the XBO version when I get that console as the first person mode and other additions look great.

Blog Entries

Nope not until it's like $10 and then I probably still wont. It's fun for about 30 minutes for me.

Articles

FFXIV Character

Kurisu Kazama (Sargatanas)

I didn't have to buy it because I got a PS4 copy as a Christmas present If I didn't have it I DEFINITELY wouldn't pre-order it for PC because I don't have one xD
    <a href=http://i100.photobucket.com/albums/m3/Valentine-06/Signatures/fat_mooglesig2.png target=_blank>http://i100.photobucket.com/albums/m...mooglesig2.png</a>

Quote Originally Posted by Mirage View Post
    I might get it, but why the heck should I preorder it? Preorders are customer-unfriendly. People should avoid preordering as often as possible, it's for everyone's greater good.
    But at some point pre-purchase offer catches my attention. Although yeah, some game like Assassin's Creed Unity will make me regret pre-purchase it (and I haven't got that yet)

Quote Originally Posted by Mirage View Post
    It's especially ridiculous for digital purchases. It's not like those can ever run out of stock.
    True, I completely forgot about that.
    But for some game, the dev or publisher would take their game from Steam like Deadpool and the second entry of Dragon Age, which I could never get my hands on
    But well, I don't think RockStar would do that.

tech spirit
    Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Mirage Askai (Sargatanas)

No games that have available as preorders have been taken down on the same day as they were released.

Games aren't unavailable just because they are no longer on steam. Dragon Age was taken down because EA opened their own, competing e-store, and they wanted their game to be exclusively available there.
    everything is wrapped in gray
    i'm focusing on your image
    can you hear me in the void?