Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: How long before you decide

absolutely haram Recognized Member Madame Adequate's Avatar

FFXIV Character

Hiero Dule (Brynhildr)
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Well clearly, you've not installed anything from Loverslab to make Lydia's breasts the size of Solitude and cause them to dynamically increase and decrease in size as you milk her.

Articles

FFXIV Character

Althalor Lightpike (Excalibur)
    Contributions
    • Former Editor
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Social Media Manager

FFXIV Character

Kai Windflower (Sargatanas)

Quote Originally Posted by Mister Adequate View Post
    Well clearly, you've not installed anything from Loverslab to make Lydia's breasts the size of Solitude and cause them to dynamically increase and decrease in size as you milk her.
    This sounds amazing just like when I used to mod 'The Sims' back in the day to meet the needs of my own deviant sexual depravity. It's fun at first, but then I end up having a full blown existential crisis.

Articles

I guess it depends on the games. The games i actually go out my way to buy, I tend to play for quite a bit. The only game I have intentionally shelved in recent memory is Super Paper Mario Sticker Star and that was after 3 worlds, all of which I had to look up strategy guides to figure out how to continue (e.g. that castle in the first world where you had to stick two randimg stickers on some vents away off in the distance in order to progress),

Recognized Member Scotty_ffgamer's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Scotty Ffgamer (Sargatanas)
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

I rarely play games I don't get enjoyment from. The only one I can really think of that I just didn't like from the get go is Unlimited SaGa. That one I just turned off immediately, traded back in, and never looked back. If I don't beat a game, usually it just means I got distracted by something else.

I played a few minutes into Final Fantasy Tactics, Chaos Wars, RPG Maker, Phantasy Star and Phantasy Star Universe, Threads of Fate, Dark Cloud 2, Orphen, InuYasha, Unlimited Saga, YuYu Hakusho, Disgaea and Phantom Brave, Shin Megami Tensei, Super Robot Wars, CoM, X-Men Legends, and Falling Stars before losing interest.

It really depends on the game. It's either straight away disgust, or about 7- 6 hours of playthrough.

I think I gave Jak and Daxter 2 about 6 hours before ending up using it as a Frisbee in frustration.