Thread: FIIIIIIGHT!

Would sniff your fingers to be polite
    Nameleon.
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Default FIIIIIIGHT!

Do you enjoy any martial art? Judo? BJJ? Karate? MMA? Do you watch UFC? What do you think of Rampage Jackson's performance in the A-Team?

All these things and more.

I took a Tang Soo Do class one semester. I was (and am) too fat to do as many push ups as they wanted me to

My ex father in law was a 5th degree black belt in something called "Nikko-Ryu" karate. He trained me for a while.

I wanted to be Ralph Macchio when I was a kid. I turned out to be Marty McFly instead though, so I guess I'm ok with it.

Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

I did Shukokai karate from when I was 12 up until around 19. I managed to pass my 1st Dan black belt when I was 17. I don't think I've ever been as fit as I was when I took that grading. It lasted 7 hours and I was shattered at the end.

I've always thought about starting back up with it as it's great for fitness.

Would sniff your fingers to be polite
    Nameleon.
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Quote Originally Posted by Bubba View Post
    I did Shukokai karate from when I was 12 up until around 19. I managed to pass my 1st Dan black belt when I was 17. I don't think I've ever been as fit as I was when I took that grading. It lasted 7 hours and I was shattered at the end.

I've always thought about starting back up with it as it's great for fitness.
    Oh man, this. I was in unbelievable shape when I fought. Getting back into it now by teaching classes, and I'm already coming back into it. Need to do a lot more conditioning, though! xD

Contributions
    • Hosted the Ciddies

I used to do Karate and kickboxing when I was younger. I enjoy watching any fighting sports, too.

Blog Entries

I enjoy watching it but, I don't have cable/satellite so I often miss whatever is going on. and I cba.

Articles
    Blog Entries

I enjoy martial arts, but I don't have a specific martial arts or anything that I like in particular. Power Rangers was responsible for my becoming interested and I used to watch Jason David Frank's old martial arts tapes. My brother took some lessons in a class, but I forget which style he trained under. I also watch UFC on occasion when it's on, which isn't much since I don't have cable.