Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Celebrities you love, but everyone seems to hate.

What the bliff Recognized Member
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

The majority of actors are boring and pretentious "jocks" as Louis C.K. put it so accurately. Ann Hathaway is no different. I actually remember why I don't like her in most roles now, it's just her face. She just has a face that I dislike -- constantly doe eyed and mouth agape. I can't. But wrong thread. XD

Total Sweetheart
    Articles
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Rocket Edge View Post
    It's not her acting that rubs me up the wrong way. The reason I don't like Anne Hathaway is because a close friend of mine was an extra on Becoming Jane I think it was years ago with James McEvoy. She was in disbelief at how much of a diva she was, giving no time for any fans, and was always shouting at the crew. She said lots of times she was acting like a bitch. JM on the other hand had time for fans. My friend is the opposite of a drama queen who does not lie and I trust what she says. Then when I see Anne in things like the video above waffling on where she thanks the moon and stars I just cringe because I have reason to think it's all fake.
    I've heard this, as well.

There are little things that build up over time. She complained about the E missing from her first name when she won an award, she's also said in interviews "I've donated to a lot of charities, which I should mention".

Nope. No you don't have to really. Dare to be a giving person without publicizing the credit you think it'll give you.

She doesn't seem to be a bad person. But people pick up on the fact that she's hoity-toity. That's all.