Eye see you.

Welcome to the first ever "ToriJ's Reviews" Q&A session. While everyone else is doing Top Lists, Bottom Lists, Let's Plays, and Tournaments, I decided to do something a little different by opening the floor for questions involving reviews, video games, and the gaming industry as a whole, and by different I mean stealing borrowing the "Ask me Anything" concept and limiting it to a specific category. Basically, as long as your questions have to do with games, ask away. You can ask as many questions as you want in a single post.

For those of you who are either new, or returning, and don't know me very well, I've been a member on these forums since October 2013. I've been writing reviews since November 2011, and I just recently hit my first huge milestone with my 100th review yesterday. I was inspired by the "Angry Video Game Nerd" and the "Nostalgia Critic" to do my own reviews, but since I didn't have the equipment nor the desire to do actual videos, I decided to stick to what I'm good at and just write them on my blog, and share them on the forums I regularly frequent. Variety is a big thing for me, so I reviewed games from several different genres and platforms over the years, and will try anything at least once. If you're interested in checking them out, a link to my blog is underneath my sig. I look forward to your questions.