Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: no,really what DID you like about FF13-2

Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Galina Astrum (Ragnarok)

Default no,really what DID you like about FF13-2

i stole pikes title.

to me i liked the buzz buzz soundtrack. and the battles. ( its funny how the most populour of the XIII trilogy didnt get any nominations.)

I watch the walkthrough back in 2012 or 2013 I forgot, that changing Paradigm Animation has been removed, I think this is what I like from Final Fantasy XIII-2 also the story too, just everything about Final Fantasy XIII sequel , so it would take less time to complete the battle (depends on your level and magic.)
    I haven't played it yet. I got too distracted with other game NOOOOO....
    But I think I already love Final Fantasy XIII sequel before I even played it, and before it came too PC, and I still love it
    I need to finish Final Fantasy XIII, before jumping to Final Fantasy XIII-2, I don't really like to rush to complete a game, I want to know the feel of the game too

But this is my opinion

Articles

FFXIV Character

Kurisu Kazama (Sargatanas)

What I liked about FFXIII-2 is that it gave Serah her time in the limelight. FFXIII was all "save Serah this, save Serah that" so it was good to take control of her and explore more of her personality. Of course the game isn't so linear either, so there's more exploration rather than just being shuffled through a hallway which is good as it mixes things up a bit. In this aspect it's what XIII should have been (minus the time travelling).

The story wasn't half bad, either. I mean yeah, it might have been a bit PARADOX! PADADOX! heavy, but I did find the story of Caius, Yeul and Noel interesting.
    <a href=http://i100.photobucket.com/albums/m3/Valentine-06/Signatures/fat_mooglesig2.png target=_blank>http://i100.photobucket.com/albums/m...mooglesig2.png</a>

tech spirit
    Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Mirage Askai (Sargatanas)

The music
    the areas
    the gameplay

everything else is literally poop
    everything is wrapped in gray
    i'm focusing on your image
    can you hear me in the void?

Articles

FFXIV Character

Novi Glitzko (Sargatanas)

I loved that you could almost go pokemon with fiends. Definitely the best kind of gameplay for me.

Str8 Pimpin'

Total Sweetheart
    Articles
    Blog Entries

Travelling through time and seeing the same locations in different ways such as weather changes.

Articles

The story was better than XIII, I think that the FFXIII games have the best soundtrack in the series. I am a big fan of the battle system and Serah is hot.

What's not to like (Except all the things not to like)

It features Caius who is one of the most powerful villains and best written villains, in some terms even the most powerful one.
    So basically like Sephiroth.

Noel's voice actor is Binx from Hocus Pocus.

I liked the MONSTERS. especially how you could capture them and level them up, and rotating them! that was a cool way of changing up the battle system from XIII. I liked the battles and leveling up. I liked the areas. I liked the graphics.

Too bad I didn't finish it. I got half way through.

I like the story, the music the characters and the battle system!

I liked it and thought it was a lot of fun and the story was cool but then I beat it and saw the ending and swore to NEVER EVER play it again and I would say it's now one of the worst games that I have ever played

Blog Entries

I liked the openness it brings. You start off with a great battle and it ends very dramatic. In my opinion it's the best Final Fantasy Square made in a decade.
    Marcus
    "No cloud, no squall shall hinder us!" - FF9

Games completed - 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10, 10-2, 12, 13, 13-2, 13-3 Tactics, Tactics Advanced, Crisis Core, Dirge of Cerberus, KH, KH2, And played 11.

Quote Originally Posted by Kyle View Post
    Noel's voice actor is Binx from Hocus Pocus.
    And

The fact that it was actually a pretty decent game, not perfect, but it was alright until the ending.

Serah....because she was about the only character left from the original cast. Hated that blue waffle Noel.