5 27.78%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Xbox 360 vs. PlayStation 3

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Articles
    Blog Entries

Default Xbox 360 vs. PlayStation 3

All right, nerds. This is it, the final battle between good and evil. At least until I can think of another match up.

VS

Which do you have, and which one do you prefer? There will be no "X because Final Fantasy" since you can get Final Fantasy on both. There will be no "Y because JRPGs" since you can get JRPGs on both, and both don't have that many to begin with, and there will be no "WII!" because Wii is not an option since we all know Wii is the superior console and this wouldn't be a fair race to include it, now make your choice!

You're all going to vote for the PS3, aren't you? Well, let me get you started.

My choice comes down to the PS3 because I feel it has better exclusives all around. The Last of Us, Beyond Two Souls, Metal Gear Solid 4, and the list goes on. I do enjoy both consoles okay though and am happy to have both. If it wasn't for Sony jacking us with the starting price I might have never gotten an Xbox to begin with, so it all turned out okay. Never got a red ring of death, either. Perks to buying a console after it's been out for five years.

Discuss.
    Last edited by Ayen; 01-28-2015 at 04:11 AM.