Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What aspects of this game would you like to see in future games?

FFXIV Character

Caedus Ulvein (Sargatanas)

XIII's voice acting is one of the reasons I stopped playing before I beat the game. :C

Yes, the voice acting in XII was quite a step up from X. As far as XIII goes, I'd say the voice acting is the least of it's problems.

Articles
    Blog Entries

They chose really great actors and the English direction was amazing. I saw Smith & Reeder do a panel about localization and one of the sections they talked about how they cut the video during cutscenes to accommodate the different length of the English voice tracks. They've been at a lot of PAXes, I recommend any fan of XII checking them out.

Would sniff your fingers to be polite
    Nameleon.
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

More Ivalice, more political intriguey themes but better paced, more massive open world that can suddenly screw you over because holy crap! dragon, dem Moogles, more incredible voice acting, some form of the Gambit system, story-gameplay symbiosis but with a slightly better license board (e.g. Sphere Grid style), side quests, Hunts, and Balthier.

That's everything off the top of my head.

I love Balthier...mmmm!!! Sorry, I digress. The voices were great, and I loved all the sidequests. I agree with all the liked items already posted.

This FF is the one I've replayed the most...I can't make myself finish it...silly, I know, but I never want it to end. I'd rather start over and repeat all the quests again, find all the marks, etc. Maybe I'll finish it this year, since I can't afford a PS4 AND build the gaming PC I'm building. Finishing XII may be my consolation for missing the debuts of the next 2 new FF games.

Balthier's voice actor.