Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Articles

FFXIV Character

Nope (Sargatanas)
    Contributions
    • Former Editor
    • Hosted the Ciddies

Default Fury's arty drawings and things!

I'm trying to get into drawing and art again. I used to be pretty good but I'm out of practice. I'm hoping to brush up on it and when I go back to studying probably get into teaching art. So, yeah one of my goals for 2015 is to fill my sketchbook.

Horse Sketch. Drawn in '05!horse.jpg

I used to draw horses obsessively and I wish I was at the UK so I could hunt out some more of these.

Unfinished Castiel art - from '10. I remember it was drawn on A5 toocastiel.jpg

I drew it for my cousin, and the girl he is carrying is supposed to be like, a version of 'me' I guess.

Miho from Sin City - drawn with biro from a reference picture. Also '10miho.jpg

Always been pretty nifty with a biro, just like me dad who has INSANE biro skills.

Tifa Lockhart drawn from a reference of fan art with minimal colouringtifa.jpg

I love those markers, I wish I had brought them back over to Aus. They're Letraset promarkers and they're amazing.

Tifa and a moogle, again from two seperate references and with colouringtifamoogle.jpg
    Last edited by Night Fury; 02-06-2016 at 12:12 PM.