View Poll Results: Do you still sleep with stuffed animals?

Voters
24. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

11 45.83%
  • No

10 41.67%
  • Sometimes...

1 4.17%
  • Other

2 8.33%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Do you still sleep with stuffed animals?

Articles

FFXIV Character

Althalor Lightpike (Excalibur)
    Contributions
    • Former Editor
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Social Media Manager

Default Do you still sleep with stuffed animals?

Team No Shame right here.

Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Pumpkin Contrary (Sargatanas)
    Contributions
    • Former Editor
    • Former Cid's Knight

Absolutely. I still have a teddy bear named "Teddy" that I got when I was 4 and he's the only thing I've been able to keep with me through all that time with the moving and the homelessness and such. I love that bear. If he ever gets ruined it will seriously be like losing family

Yep! I love my teddies! Plus they are a MUST at the moment for pregnancy comfort as I don't get on with my maternity pillow. One under my bump and one between my breasts are the perfect support!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Pumpkin View Post
    Absolutely. I still have a teddy bear named "Teddy" that I got when I was 4 and he's the only thing I've been able to keep with me through all that time with the moving and the homelessness and such. I love that bear. If he ever gets ruined it will seriously be like losing family
    Pretty much this. Mine is also named Teddy even. XD

Except I've had my Teddy since I was 2. My dad gave him to me when I had to get my 2 front teeth pulled. I don't really sleep with him now as our bed is very crowded with 2 adults and 2 animals, but I never go anywhere overnight without him. It's probably my single most important possessions. My daughter loves Teddy, and I've toyed around with passing him down to her someday, but I'm pretty sure he'll just have to be buried with me.

I also still have my big Mickey & Minnie Mouse dolls that my parents got me at age 3 & my boyfriend got me a HUGE bear from Vermont Teddy Bear company that sits in the corner of our bedroom. My dog often uses it as a bed lol.

For the record, if anyone is ever wanting to buy a teddy for whatever reason, Vermont Teddy Bear Co. is the best. Pricey, but well worth the money spent.

My mom ordered one for my Parker before she passed away and we couldn't find any of the shipping or confirmation info in her email. The lady in customer service was so helpful and nice. She even called us back the next day to make sure we'd gotten it all sorted out.

Articles
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

No. I have real animals to cuddle with instead.

Famine Wolf Recognized Member Sephex's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries

Other because while I don't sleep with stuffed animals, I do have a firm grip on my penis sleep with a Mario blanket. My fingers slipped, sorry.

Also, my cat will occasionally sleep with me. Because most of the other time she wants to wake me up.

Yeah, I sleep with one of two teddy bears. One is grey with a red ribbon about his neck, named "Teddington" and was bought for me when I was but a newborn babe in the ICU because being ill is the worst, the other is from my partner and named after her. The latter is a sort of chestnut brown with a heart sewn into his stomach.

Funnily enoughI stopped around age eight and resumed age nineteen. Go figure, guess I'm a big kid.
    "And if all the world is but a song of swords and spells then where on the threads of fate must we lie?"

tech spirit
    Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Mirage Askai (Sargatanas)

I didn't for like two decades, but I recently got a stuffed cat as a present so that thing is in my bed.
    everything is wrapped in gray
    i'm focusing on your image
    can you hear me in the void?

I have a stuffed animal collection, but they're not in the bed. Though we do have this really large, really round stegosaurus plush we just purchased last year that sometimes hangs out on the bed. It's super soft and nice to sleep against. But there's rarely room for him. So he generally just resides next to the bed when someone wants a random cuddle. I have an extensive collection hanging from the ceiling though. What's really interesting is that even as a guy, my closest guy friend is also a connoisseur of plush collections. I think his Gir plush from Invader Zim is probably his pride and joy

I also have a Mario blanket. A really really large one

Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Loony Bob (Twintania)

Other - at the moment there are a couple that live on the bed but are not actively being cuddled, they're small and just sit between the pillows.
    Bow before the mighty Javoo!

Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

I sleep with MissH so yes I sleep with teddies... hers.

She is extremely protective over her teddies. So much so that I am often accused of 'teddy-napping'. This occurs when one of the offending bears has escaped her clutches and found its way down my side of the bed. A pre-sleep panic will ensue when not all are accounted for. Luckily any misunderstandings are soon resolved and we can both sleep soundly.

Crazy Scot. Cid's Knight Shauna's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Sheetle Bug (Twintania)

So cruel, Bubba. Throwing the innocent teddies off the side of the bed!

Quote Originally Posted by Shauna View Post
    So cruel, Bubba. Throwing the innocent teddies off the side of the bed!
    Precisely! He's a monster! Hasn't he ever seen toy story?! Toys have feelings too,you know!!

Na. It's uncomfortable enough most of the time to sleep with a person next to you, let alone an inanimate object.

What the bliff Recognized Member
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Nope, that's what people are for or a pillow I guess...