Random 1: I want to make a Kingdom Hearts movie. As many of the FF characters apparently derive from the same worlds as the KH characters, they can stay but I would largely (if not entirely) eliminate Disney. Of course, I might add other things Disney (like WALL-E), not sure yet.

Random 2: My Keyblade XIII is Sora, Kairi, Riku, Lea, Aqua, Ventus, Mickey, Roxas, Naminé, Xion, Replica, Terra, Vanitas

Random 3: I thought up fusing keyblades a long time ago. Birth By Sleep has been out for years, but it only occurred to me this afternoon to make other χ-blades besides the Kingdom Key version. I looked it up on deviantart. There are a few good ones, namely Two Become One (lol), and a whole buttload of not-so-good ones (about five, it seems people haven't really jumped on this bandwagon). There are plenty of untapped designs. I really wish to see a Fenrir χ-blade, I would also like to see some non-kh versions, namely Tidus' Brotherhood and Caladbolg and Jecht's Sword, Squall's Lionheart, and the Einlanzer from Chrono Cross. Maybe one that combines the Sword of Kings and Treaty Blade from FF12... or not.

Random 4: I would like to see Valor Roxas (red), Wisdom Namine (blue), Master Ventus (yellow), and Final Form Riku (white)...
Alternatively, these are Sora's advanced transformations and also include: Xion (she'd be a Stealth Form) and Vanitas (Anti-Form)

Random 5: Further iterations of Xion: Ion, Ino, Oni, Nio...

Random 6: I want to make a Dead Fantasy dealy. It combines works with similar elements and motivations. I would include characters from Kingdom Hearts, Final Fantasy 7 Compilation, Final Fantasy 8, Final Fantasy X-2, Dead Or Alive, Ninja Gaiden, Tekken, The Bouncer, Soulcalibur, Ehrgeiz, Crimson Tears, Wild Arms, Terra from FF6, Ashe from FF12, Final Fantasy 13, Tobal, Shadow Hearts, Blazblue, Guilty Gear, Legend of Dragoon, Devil May Cry, Jackie Chan Adventures, Big Trouble in Little China...

Random 7: I'd like to see a tournament of Organization XIII+Xion-Vanitas-Riku versus the sixteen main students of Beacon Academy from RWBY.

Sorry, had to dump my brain out. Anyone else?