Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Diablo 3 - SEASON SIX HYPE

Articles
    Blog Entries

Oh my god I'm so burnt out. I'm at 740 Paragon with a 74 greater rift clear (2 levels below making it onto the Solo wizard leader boards) but ughhh. The grind fest has worn me down so bad. I keep logging in to try and do some farming but end up closing it again after 15 minutes. I think it might also be that I'm super tired as well though.

Articles
    Blog Entries

Double post for Season 6 hyyype!

Lots of cosmetic items introduced with the new patch along with the usual item tweaks and buffs. Anyone here going to playing this weekend once it starts?

Articles

FFXIV Character

Althalor Lightpike (Excalibur)
    Contributions
    • Former Editor
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Social Media Manager

Wow a new season on us already?

I kind of got sidetracked and didn't finish up what I wanted the last season, haha.

Articles
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Pike View Post
    Wow a new season on us already?

I kind of got sidetracked and didn't finish up what I wanted the last season, haha.
    Honestly, better to do that than to finish everything you wanted to do too early and be left with things you don't want to do or simply min-maxing gear in order to do things you do want to do slightly better >.<

Last season I strayed from the monk path to play a wizard which was a lot of fun, but I'm going to go back to monk at the start of this season. I haven't actually played as one in ages because I skipped season 4, so there's been a lot of changes to the class since I last played it. After I've hit 70 and done some GR pushing though I'm hoping to switch over to crusader because I've never properly given that class a go.