Page 1 of 12 123456711 ... LastLast

Thread: Mister EoFF EXTREME! (The Finals!)

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Administrator
    • Former Cid's Knight

Default Mister EoFF EXTREME! (Round 2 - Closed!)

Status: Finals Votes Counted! Results to be announced. ~ Yeah, I'll make the winner a fancy "Congratulate Me" thread after school.

So here it is: Mister-E(oFF)! Get it? "Mister-E" = Mystery. Bad pun, I know. Why would I call it that? Because you're not going to know WHO you're voting for! Anyone can win!

Sound stupid? Too bad; at least I try to be creative you ungrateful little-- Ah, nevermind.

Contest Rules:
    1) The contestants will enter via PM. (rules for entering are below) Only the names (and maybe the photos in later rounds) of those who entered will be revealed, and nothing else until at least that round is over.
    2) I will post a question that I asked the contestants and thier answers, which will be either tournament-style are everyone versus everyone, depending on the round. You will vote, via PM, for which answer you like the best, as you will not know whose answers are whose.
    3) Voting for each round will end whenever I damn please. Probably after about 24 hours; if, after 24 hours, I'm still getting votes, I'll leave the voting open for awhile.

Official Voting Rules:
    1) Just PM me your vote, with a subject somehow relating to the topic. You can write just the name, or a comment, or a whole friggin essay if you want. Just pick who you want to vote for.
    2) Contesants may vote, and they can vote for themselves for all I care.
    3) Once you submit your vote to me, you may not change it.
    4) Ties will be broken by me finding 3 random people who haven't voted and asking them to vote.

Also, contestants will not always remain the same number; they will always be Contestant 1 versus Contestant 2 and so on. For instance, if Bleys were to enter he would not remain Contestant 4, so don't bother trying to figure out which contestant number is who.

Contestants:
    (In alphabetical order... almost.)
    *Note: Most of these contestants have been eliminated. Check out the current round to see who's still in it.*

AexodenAgent ProtoAlphaangelBloodstone
    BrittCitizen ErasedCloudDragonCTRL+ALT+DEL SNIZZCyeestlinc
    GibsieGiga GuessLoony BoBLuNaTiC jEsTeRMaster ViviMatt
    Melted Snowman"Mystery Contestant"NimrodNot At All RenoRed WizardRirse
    ScottieSeifer AlmasyShadowdustSpatvarkWylliusMikztsu

Notes to the staff:
    Thanks to Bleys for the sticky. *nod*
    I would be grateful to any staff members who updated the thread title to reflect the contest's current status. <3
    Last edited by Shlup; 04-05-2002 at 01:48 AM.