Thread: Setzer: A gamblin' man that rolls mugu mugu!

Question Setzer: A gamblin' man that rolls mugu mugu!

I feel this may be the appropriate place to ask this.

Replaying this game for the first time in awhile, I have never been high on Setzer in the past because I was never good at the slots, I didn't like to make it gp rain (I like money) and his attacks left me feeling like the deuces were wild. I'm also doing it without my nose in a walk through or strategy guide.

This play through, I've tried to be more favorable towards him instead of letting him get lost in the sea of characters. Chocobop and 7-Flush are easy to hit. The others, I might as well commit to the fact I'm pulling the rabbit out of the hat.

Is there a way to time or better hit some of the other things? (3 bars, 7s, airship, etc.)
    VGOldSchool twitter - @VGOldSchool
    VGOldSchool facebook - TheVideoGameOldSchool
    VGOldSchool YouTube - VideoGameOldSchool
    VGOldSchool twitch.tv - vgoldschool

The game cheats a lot, and throws 7-Flush, Chocobop and occaisionally H-Bomb at you.

You can get 7's if you try but it usually screws you out of the last one no matter what. There is a trick involving Echo Screens in the SNES version that lets you hit all 3 7's easily but that is heavily cheating in my eyes.

Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Galina Astrum (Ragnarok)

if only i knew i sucked at slots when i first Played this game... then he wouldnt be part of my team. ive only got the rabbit thing 7 flush and chocobop. hes cool character though

Boco Thanks for the feedback!

Thanks for all the input.

Gruntace, I feel your pain. That is my repertoire of jackpots: 7-Flush, Chocobop, Mugu Mugu? and 1 H-Bomb.

I have never heard the thing about Echo Screens before. I'm not sure if it's any more cheating than Vanish/Doom, though.
    VGOldSchool twitter - @VGOldSchool
    VGOldSchool facebook - TheVideoGameOldSchool
    VGOldSchool YouTube - VideoGameOldSchool
    VGOldSchool twitch.tv - vgoldschool