Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Sheetle Bug (Twintania)

Is it Ron?

Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Hosted the Ciddies

Any of the Weasley boys, tbh. Except Percy. Gross!
    Quote Originally Posted by Fynn View Post
    Jinx you are absolutely smurfing insane. Never change.

Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Quote Originally Posted by Jinx View Post
    Oh man, Harry Potter dreams are the best. I usually date one of the boys. :3
    Me too

I like guys.

But I'm afraid I'd vomit if I ever came near any of the HP guys

Believe me, I've grown up an HP fan and my GF is one too so I know the rabid Daniel Radcliffe bunch, although my girl prefers whoever the hell plays George. Also Oliver.

They are all equally awful though.

I guess the guy who played Tom Riddle in Chamber of Secrets wasn't so bad....

Would sniff your fingers to be polite
    Nameleon.
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

The last time I read all of the Harry Potters in a marathon beastmode would have been just before I left English, so about three/four years ago. The last time I read a Harry Potter was a few months ago, because I found a few in my school. Blasted through 6 and 7 in about three days. xD

Six is probably my favourite book. smurfing awful film, though, tragically. Three was the best film.

Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Quote Originally Posted by Professor Quinothy P. Buttflakes View Post
    The last time I read all of the Harry Potters in a marathon beastmode would have been just before I left English, so about three/four years ago. The last time I read a Harry Potter was a few months ago, because I found a few in my school. Blasted through 6 and 7 in about three days. xD

Six is probably my favourite book. smurfing awful film, though, tragically. Three was the best film.
    I really liked Six! I've enjoyed it more and more each time I've watched it. I love the Riddle flashbacks. There were quite a few light-hearted bits as well before the misery-fest which was the last two films.

I agree Prisoner of Azkaban is the best film though.

I gotta say this.

I'm gonna be a Ron/Hermione Supporter till I die.

Several months ago now JK said some (more) stupid crap about how she should have put Hermione with Harry or something.

The Internet exploded with whiners coming out of the woodwork to complain about Ron.

Well, sucks to be you, Ron and Hermione was obvious since at least Goblet of Fire. Anyone who didn't see it coming is blind. What's more, Ron and Hermione make a great couple and all the people who try toa ssert he's going to like, beat her as they grow up? Or they're gonna get divorced because they have nothing in common? Shut the smurf up.

You don't see these idiots complaining about Disney movies. HERF DERF, ALADDIN AND JASMINE HAVE NOTHING IN COMMON AND WHATS' MORE HE MADE HER FALL IN LOVE WITH HIM VIA DECEPTION. OBVIOUSLY HE IS GOING TO BE A CRUEL AND MANIPULATIVE HUSBAND. ALSO THEY COME FROM COMPLETELY DIFFERENT CLASSES AND THEIR RELATIONSHIP IS DOOMED TO FAILURE.

Morons.

People don't have to have a bajillion things in common to love each other. It's a smurfing story.

Crazy Scot. Cid's Knight Shauna's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Sheetle Bug (Twintania)

Actually, she never said anything of the sort, it was everyone taking it out of context.

She pretty much said that Ron and Hermione would probably have some troubles in their marriage and would need to work to deal with their issues. Which, you know, is a pretty common thing, and given both Ron and Hermione's personalities... Yeah.

Famine Wolf Recognized Member Sephex's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Shauna View Post
    Actually, she never said anything of the sort, it was everyone taking it out of context.

She pretty much said that Ron and Hermione would probably have some troubles in their marriage and would need to work to deal with their issues.
    "You can't just wave a wand to fix my broken heat, Ron!"

"CALM DOWN, BUGS BUNNY! IF IT WORKED ON YOUR TEETH MAYBE IT WILL WORK ON THAT CELLULITE!"

Blog Entries

I still think it should have been Hermione and Krum. Krum was the first one to see her as more than a walking encyclopedia and spell-checker (pun intended) and realise and appreciate how brilliant she was, even when she wasnt as pretty as the other girls. Also their children would be ridiculously talented.
    Kefka's coming, look intimidating!
    Have a nice day!!

I got one more thing to lay into the HP fanbase for.

The hate for Cho Chang. It's died down in recent years but back in the day everyone gave her so much crap. It's not her fault she needed some grief counseling and all Hogwarts had to offer were jellybeans that taste like snot. Both she and Harry were just terrible for each other in Book 5 because Harry was at his Peak Whiny Teen and Cho was dealing with all sorts of issues, even if we discount Cedric's death.

So in short, everyone who says she hurt Harry/she was stupid/she was to blame for everything, shut up. Harry was just as bad for her.

Also I totally forgot about this particular bit of idiocy from the movies:

In Book Order of the Phoenix, Cho's friend betrays Dumbledore's Army.
    In Film Order of the Phoenix, Cho gives them up.
    The rub? Later on in the film Snape says Umbridge used up the last of his Truth Potion on Cho. AS IN CHO WAS DRUGGED INTO REVEALING THE SECRET AGAINST HER WILL.

But does Film Harry or anyone care? Not at all. They all still go on hating and ostracizing her. No scene of Harry apologizing for...well, everything.

smurf you, HP movies. I never thought I could hate the character of Harry Potter more but you succeeded.

Famine Wolf Recognized Member Sephex's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Forsaken Lover View Post
    I got one more thing to lay into the HP fanbase for.

The hate for Cho Chang. It's died down in recent years but back in the day everyone gave her so much crap. It's not her fault she needed some grief counseling and all Hogwarts had to offer were jellybeans that taste like snot. Both she and Harry were just terrible for each other in Book 5 because Harry was at his Peak Whiny Teen and Cho was dealing with all sorts of issues, even if we discount Cedric's death.

So in short, everyone who says she hurt Harry/she was stupid/she was to blame for everything, shut up. Harry was just as bad for her.

Also I totally forgot about this particular bit of idiocy from the movies:

In Book Order of the Phoenix, Cho's friend betrays Dumbledore's Army.
    In Film Order of the Phoenix, Cho gives them up.
    The rub? Later on in the film Snape says Umbridge used up the last of his Truth Potion on Cho. AS IN CHO WAS DRUGGED INTO REVEALING THE SECRET AGAINST HER WILL.

But does Film Harry or anyone care? Not at all. They all still go on hating and ostracizing her. No scene of Harry apologizing for...well, everything.

smurf you, HP movies. I never thought I could hate the character of Harry Potter more but you succeeded.
    So you had a problem with the hairy plotter?