Thread: oops

Contributions
    • Former Site Staff

Default oops

So today at work it was my first day in scanning and I accidentally broke the entire meat department. Scanning is the person who controls all the prices in a store, and I somehow deleted all the prices for all the meat, so they couldn't put any new product out. It was a great way to start a new position! still don't know how I managed to delete all the codes themselves though, what I did was apply the new prices too early.

What oops did you have recently? Or talk about a time where you messed up and broke everything.

I'm selling these fine leather jackets Aerith's Knight's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I took a very expensive 532 nm mirror for my laser optics and I dropped it after I unwrapped it and scratched it.

I still use the unscratched part but I don't think it'll be used after me anymore.

Articles
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

I was supposed to unlock the doors to a facility today for an event, and it turns out I did not unlock them properly so after keeping some people waiting outside, I had to run around and do them again.

I sent about £12000 worth of our product to the wrong customer, giving them order details of the true customer (a competitor). It almost ended in some legal action but we managed to fix it. I have been on the poop-list for about a year now thanks to that.

Blog Entries

I accidentally opened my bf's college transcripts from the Philippines.

I didn't know what they were! ......And he was livid pissed off at me.

I screwed up the check machine on the registers at Wal-Mart regularly. My manager never had me do the training on the pc's. Eventually he learned not to make me go up there.

Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Loony Bob (Twintania)

Deleted my local profile for FFXIV:ARR, which meant I lost my HUD layout, my gear slots, my screenshots, the lot. Stupid me.
    Bow before the mighty Javoo!