Thread: Ceila's Graphics, Art Sketches, In Progress Projects, and Wallpapers Queue

Blog Entries

Default Ceila's Graphics, Art Sketches, In Progress Projects, and Wallpapers Queue

Much a variety of digital art graphics, sketches; both in progress and completed, wallpapers and so forth. enjoy taking peeks inside of here, everyone!

[Graphic Scenery, Banner-esque Projects]

[Captioned Graphics]

[Hand drawn, in progress and completed drawings, digitalized drawn projects]

[Arsenal/Weaponry Designs]

Radical Dreamer Cid's Knight Fynn's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

A'nutoh Tia (Sargatanas)

Those graphics are really impressive! They look pretty fantastical. I love the other-worldly feel they have.

I also really like the detail you put into the other designs, especially the weapons, though the character designs look pretty awesome too.

Keep it up!

Blog Entries

^Thanks for the nice compliments, Fynn dear.

Alright here's one that's FF related (VIII!) of a female OC soldier having a break from an exhausting battle, and a sweet Moomba comes along licking her injuries. Their tongues are a little stingy at times, (hence the peeve mark/sweat drop xD) but they heal very smoothly no less.

[Final Fantasy VIII OC Female Soldier and Moomba partnership fan art]

Yep. They're gonna be best friends from this point on. She also has a beauty spot by the left side of her lip, since she is mildly modeled after one of my personal favourite celebs. Still unsure if I should digitally colour this one in or not. Ye, or nay to that notion?