Thread: My NES collection is back

Default My NES collection is back

I have Faxanadu, Final Fantasy and Super Mario Brothers.

And a CRT to play them on. Score!

What old games/systems do you have still? Want to post a pic? Go right ahead!

I still have all my old systems. (Except maybe my original Game Boy...not sure what ever happened to that.) And I probably have more NES games than games for any other console. They include:

Final Fantasy
    Super Mario Bros. (1+Duck Hunt, 2, 3)
    Yoshi
    The Legend of Zelda (1, 2)
    Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (1, 2, 3)
    Mega Man (2, 3, 4, 5, 6)
    Metroid
    Kirby's Adventure
    Batman
    Adventure Island
    Muppet Adventure
    Quattro Adventure
    Tetris
    Ultima IV: Quest of the Avatar

I also have a Super Nintendo with two games (Super Mario World and Super Metroid) that I bought at a pawn shop in like 2006, and a Sega Genesis with all the Sonic games and not much else worth talking about in public.

I'm discussing my 108, er, 111 favorite games of all time in THIS THREAD so go check it out and join the conversation!

+1 to my game collection...

OMG YOU GUYS

My old best friend Robbie sent me his copy of Dragon Warrior today! ...

AND OUR OLD FILE IS STILL INTACT

This rocks mega

What the bliff Recognized Member
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

These are all my old games that I could salvage:

Screen Shot 2015-02-28 at 7.19.08 AM.png

This bin contains NES, SNES, PC, PS1, and Gameboy Color games. Along with my busted up purple Gameboy Color and another Gameboy I found a few days ago that was my sister's. Not sure why I have two Tomb Raiders. I think one may have been free or a demo.

Mommy dearest threw away part of this collection including my N64, SNES, NES, and Sega Saturn systems. And the Duck Hunt gun. Actually the Sega might still be around some where, but the other three were definitely thrown away, sadly. As for the games I'm missing all my N64 games and a few of my Gameboy games.

I guess for semi-old I still have quite a few Xbox and PS2 games that are on a shelf else where and cba to take pic of that.

Default Collection

I sold my NES when I was 10, foolishly thinking I could turn enough money to get a Super Nintendo. Learned a life lesson that day...

Recently started putting my collection back together. My SNES collection is much more robust and my N64 collection is decent, too. Sega Genesis & Playstation (because I never owned it) are off to a (slow) start (and I've had one of the 2 games for years). My Game Gear & PS2 lot is small but decent, GameCube collection is OK and my X360 is pretty stout. My PC game list is stupidly large.

But I hope you're enjoying the retro gaming Spooniest, that's what matters the most! Curious about your thread title, too. Did you once have an NES & Games or Collection but parted with it? Or was it a just needing a TV/System?

For tax, my NES games:
    Mega Man 2
    M.C. Kids
    Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles
    Donkey Kong Classics
    The Simpsons: Bart vs. The World
    Monopoly
    Wall Street Kid
    Fester's Quest
    Bases Loaded
    Commando
    Silent Service
    Double Dare
    Skate or Die
    Operation Wolf
    VGOldSchool twitter - @VGOldSchool
    VGOldSchool facebook - TheVideoGameOldSchool
    VGOldSchool YouTube - VideoGameOldSchool
    VGOldSchool twitch.tv - vgoldschool

I have added Punch-Out!! to my collection. I now have a total of 5 NES games. woot