View Poll Results: THERE CAN BE ONLY ONE

Voters
10000000000014. You may not vote on this poll
  • Reese's Peanut Butter Eggs

0 0%
  • Cadbury Mini-Eggs

7 0.00%
  • CREME EGGS YOU GOD DAMN HEATHEN WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU

• SERIOUSLY, TAKE YOUR PEANUT SWILL AND BUGGER OFF, CREME EGGS ARE YOUR GODS AND YOUR MASTERS

• I want to drown you in a vat of Creme Egg goo you terrible person

• Creme Eggs are the confectionary of kings and I did not include them on the poll because I suck

• I am going to stick a Creme Egg up your bum every time you don't vote for them

• Vote for this option if you think I should cut out Jinx's eyes and replace them with Creme Eggs

• I would like to have a transfusion whereby my blood is replaced with Creme Egg goo

• Creme Egg you got what I need and you say Reese's just a friend

• CADBURY ALLIANCE! Why choose between Mini Eggs and Creme Eggs when you can have both?

• this whole thing is a little eggstreme. A little... eggs creme ho ho!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: It's almost Easter. You know what this is about.

Creme eggs for real. Mini eggs just seem to have too much of the orange every time I buy them and it offsets the taste! There can be no substitute for a full sized creme egg.
    "And if all the world is but a song of swords and spells then where on the threads of fate must we lie?"

Articles

FFXIV Character

Kurisu Kazama (Sargatanas)

Quote Originally Posted by noxious.sunshine View Post
    Mini Eggs for sure!

I don't eat a lot of sweets/chocolate, but I can eat pounds of that trout. My mom and I would buy tons of the big bags and hide them so that we would stay stocked up for a good while.
    Bags of mini eggs seem to have gotten a LOT smaller these days. But I <3 them.

fat_moogle x mini eggs
    <a href=http://i100.photobucket.com/albums/m3/Valentine-06/Signatures/fat_mooglesig2.png target=_blank>http://i100.photobucket.com/albums/m...mooglesig2.png</a>