View Poll Results: How do you feel about XV so far?

Voters
24. You may not vote on this poll
  • So excited I’ll preorder Type-0 just for the demo

8 33.33%
  • It is ok, I’ll get this game eventually

5 20.83%
  • I like it so far but would like to see more to decide

5 20.83%
  • Don’t like it so far but would like to see more to decide

3 12.50%
  • It is bad, I won’t be getting this game

1 4.17%
  • Other (please elaborate)

2 8.33%
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Based on what we have seen so far, how do you feel about XV?

YOU DONT KNOW YET!?!?!? FFFFsephychibi's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Shauna View Post
    The image was showing why FFXV "feels" more like an old FF game.

Basically, nobody will be able to defend its inclusion in this image, because it is completely unnecessary.
    Yes I get your point, and I do completely agree the inclusion of the boobs was completely unnecessary to drive the point home. However, I'm not defending its inclusion, It's literally the last comparison, it's not focused or prioritized, words are not even used. I did not post that image specifically because the boobs were there.

I posted it because of the other 14 comparisons the cars, the world map, etc you get it And I didn't make the image so it's not my right to change it. I just simply posted it because I thought it was a good summed up comparison showing elements of older FF in FFXV (excluding the boob part)
    Last edited by FFFFsephychibi; 03-05-2015 at 04:59 PM.

Free-range Human Recognized Member Lawr's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Former Site Staff

Holy crap are you guys gonna start arguing about boobs again?
    placeholder_text.jpeg

Quote Originally Posted by FFFFsephychibi View Post

Basically, nobody will be able to defend its inclusion in this image, because it is completely unnecessary.
    Yes I get your point, and I do completely agree the inclusion of the boobs was completely unnecessary to drive the point home. However, I'm not defending its inclusion, It's literally the last comparison, it's not focused or prioritized, words are not even used. I did not post that image specifically because the boobs were there.
    I'm pretty certain that last comparison was a joke one. You know, post something absurd at the bottom of a vaguely serious point to give it false legitimacy for comic effect? I don't think there was any message behind it, Cidney's lack of apparel is simply something that has been talked about a lot so it was easy pickings for a cheap shot. If anything it was probably poking fun at the idea that scantily clad women might have been a 'core feature of Final Fantasy'.

YOU DONT KNOW YET!?!?!? FFFFsephychibi's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Lawr View Post
    Holy crap are you guys gonna start arguing about boobs again?
    I was gonna say, but I didn't want to be too mean, don't we already have a 30 page thread here about Cidneys boobs ......................

Quote Originally Posted by Fox View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by FFFFsephychibi View Post

I'm pretty certain that last comparison was a joke one. You know, post something absurd at the bottom of a vaguely serious point to give it false legitimacy for comic effect? I don't think there was any message behind it, Cidney's lack of apparel is simply something that has been talked about a lot so it was easy pickings for a cheap shot. If anything it was probably poking fun at the idea that scantily clad women might have been a 'core feature of Final Fantasy'.

Yeah that's basically what it is. In other words NBD.

Also, my personal honest opinion and feeling about FFXV based on all the things I've seen so far: I said this 9 years ago, and I still feel the same way, this is still my 'dream game'

If anyone else on this forum is beyond ecstatic about FFXV, please message me, I'd love to talk to you.

Gobbledygook! Recognized Member Christmas's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Hosted the Ciddies

The royal edition should be the initial release. Holy crap, the initial release is trout. It is like Darth Vader never telling Luke that he is his father and it just skip straight to the throne room where Luke confronts the emperor.