Thread: Tasura is Also Going to Play (Almost) Every Game on His Steam List

Default Tasura is Also Going to Play (Almost) Every Game on His Steam List

I did say I was going to start this when Pike finished hers, but given the length of time that could take, and the shortness of my memory I shall start it now while Pike and Levian are more or less on a hiatus from theirs. Now, my posts probably won't be as in depth as Pikes, but I will certainly make up for it with numbers as Steam says I currently have anywhere from 738 to 761 games. I'll try not to repeat anything that the others have done, unless I have a significantly different point of view or experience with it. Given the randomness of my work schedule I could update this frequently, or very rarely, whether I'm out of town or not.

A couple of differences with how I'll do it though. I won't abide by the 'Dump at least one hour into it' bit, because simply that would take forever (especially at the rate I acquire Steam games). I also won't replay any game I've already beat, but I will grab googled screenshots of it and talk about what I can remember. The final difference is, the computer I'm posting this from (also the one I do most of my Steam gaming on) is really low end, it simply cannot run most new high end games, and even some old not high end games, so those I may skip over until I can play them. One more final thing, I won't play a sequel until I've beat the first in a series (If there's continuity anyway, I've no real qualms about playing say, Pay Day 2 before Pay Day).

So without further ado, let us begin.

#

0RBITALIS
    Last edited by Tasura; 03-11-2015 at 04:04 AM.

:monster:

this should be fun
    Don't delay, add The Pimp today! Don't delay, add The Pimp today!
    Fool’s Gold tlsfflast.fm (warning: album artwork may sometimes be nsfw)

0RBITALIS
    Indie/Simulation/Space/Puzzle
    Steam

So this is a game I forgot how I acquired, but it's in Early Access, which means it could change entirely between now and when it's released.

It's a game all about shooting your 0rbitalis (The little red dot the red arrow is pointing at) to orbit the stars without running into them or the planets/moons.

Once you've launched you need to survive for a few seconds in order to 'win' and proceed to the next star, there's a brief period between winning and moving on though, and if your 0rbitalis crashes within that few second window you still lose and need to restart.

There's a Star Map level selector as well, but you only really visit that when you've completed a sector, or decide to quit while in a level, there's apparently 50ish levels, but I didn't play long enough to get out of the first sector.

As with most puzzle games the levels get more difficult as you progress, and you need to survive for longer and longer, from 4 seconds in the tutorial level, to 10 seconds in the first sector, to 20 seconds in the bonus stars, and beyond.

I didn't play much further than this, because honestly, there probably isn't much more in terms of different gameplay.

In Conclusion:

• It has Steam Cards, I'm all about the Steam Cards.
    • It's very Space-y, so it has that going for it.
    • If you get into a good orbit its possible to go for minutes as opposed to just seconds.
    • Not very original, gravity has been done before and this doesn't add anything new.
    • Would not pay $8 for it as it sits, but if you can get it in a bundle with other games, why not.

3 Stars of Destiny
    RPG/Indie/Adventure/RPGMaker
    Steam

This is the first of many games on my list that is made with RPGMaker, most by the same company.

(Due to technical difficulties with Steam I'll need to finish this at a later point today)