View Poll Results: Ocarina of Time 3D vs Majora's Mask 3D: Which was the better remake?

Voters
5. You may not vote on this poll
  • Ocarina of Time!

1 20.00%
  • Majora's Mask!

2 40.00%
  • Link Between Worlds was the best so who cares.

1 20.00%
  • I just like hitting the chickens.

1 20.00%

Thread: Ocarina of Time 3D vs Majora's Mask 3D

Recognized Member Scotty_ffgamer's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Scotty Ffgamer (Sargatanas)
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Default Ocarina of Time 3D vs Majora's Mask 3D

Which remake do you think turned out better? Majora's Mask had a lot of changes and updates outside of just the graphical updates while Ocarina of Time sticks close to the original outside of Master Quest, the boss rush mode, and the updated visuals.

Discuss!

I was seriously debating which one I'd rate higher. It was kind of difficult, especially since I'd never played that much of the original Majora's Mask.

Then I saw the obviously correct answer in the poll. So thanks for simplifying that.
    My friend Delzethin is currently running a GoFundMe account to pay for some extended medical troubles he's had. He's had chronic issues and lifetime troubles that have really crippled his career opportunities, and he's trying to get enough funding to get back to a stable medical situation. If you like his content, please support his GoFundMe, or even just contribute to his Patreon.

He can really use a hand with this, and any support you can offer is appreciated.

Famine Wolf Recognized Member Sephex's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries

Though I like Ocarina of Time better between the two, I felt more effort and positive changes went into Majora's Mask.