Thread: What's on your mind today?

Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Pumpkin Contrary (Sargatanas)
    Contributions
    • Former Editor
    • Former Cid's Knight

I want to pick up a martial arts class to get out of the house and get rid of my flab, but there isn't a lot of selection in the area. I have two places to try so I'll call to set up an appointment.

We went to one place before but the instructor was rather aggressive and there was no uniform and some men were shirtless which I'm just personally not comfortable with. I suppose it'll do if we can't find anything else but I hope we find something else. The instructor makes me want to cry

Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Contributions
    • Former Editor
    • Former Cid's Knight

I'm on call tonight so I kind of don't want to go to sleep because I'm afraid of messing up my first on call night in months

Banished Ace Recognized Member Agent Proto's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

...I've been contemplating to stop coming to this place for awhile now. I have been coming here less often, and I feel the showcases, even despite the success it has through the years this have been going on, are becoming a second thought to the members in general. However, I'm so conflicted because I feel obligated to stay because I've been maintaining the dA group, which I have no mind doing because I found it. I also don't know how I feel about the community here. You all are great people, but I don't think I fit in as much as I did in the past. I'm really sorry to anyone that I had become friends with, I wish I can still keep in contact with you all, but no one ever bothers to send me a message any longer, unless I bring something up. :<

With that in mind, I'll still post the FanArt Friday showcases every week until otherwise a replacement (either BoB or someone else) decides to take over, or we can scrap it altogether since the This Week in Social Media articles are doing a better job of showcasing fan art. :>

Apparently, I have been declared banished.

Blog Entries

One of my long time friends murdered his girlfriend and mother of his child Monday morning. He died of a self inflicted gunshot wound after a highspeed chase in Kansas yesterday evening. I just don't even know what to think. What he did was horrible, its just really hard seeing everyone on news sites commenting on how good it is he's dead and not wasting tax payer money in jail ect. The entire situation sucks and is horrible. I wish I was around to help him avoid all this..

Articles
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by escobert View Post
    One of my long time friends murdered his girlfriend and mother of his child Monday morning. He died of a self inflicted gunshot wound after a highspeed chase in Kansas yesterday evening. I just don't even know what to think. What he did was horrible, its just really hard seeing everyone on news sites commenting on how good it is he's dead and not wasting tax payer money in jail ect. The entire situation sucks and is horrible. I wish I was around to help him avoid all this..
    Damn. I'm sorry to hear that, Bert. =/

Doctor subscribed another inhaler for me to help with my cough, but I'm reluctant to take it because it has steroids in it. Not even sure what steroids is doing in an inhaler.

Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Contributions
    • Former Editor
    • Former Cid's Knight

I took my cat's bed to wash it because it was dirty and full of cat hair. Now he's laying in front of where the bed goes and looking like I just killed his mother

Holy crap Bert, that's terrible, my condolences.

Tori, I had a chronic cough when I was younger and was prescribed an inhaler with steroids too. The steroids in an inhaler are an anti-inflammatory drug and have little to do with steroids taken by bodybuilders and athletes. They actually have very few side-effects too.

I've been plunking away in Matlab writing code for an optimization algorithm, unfortunately my objective functions are all out of whack and I am having difficulty fixing them.

Articles
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Ffamran mied Bunansa View Post
    Tori, I had a chronic cough when I was younger and was prescribed an inhaler with steroids too. The steroids in an inhaler are an anti-inflammatory drug and have little to do with steroids taken by bodybuilders and athletes. They actually have very few side-effects too.
    Well then, now I just feel silly. Although my cough seems to be getting better without it.

In other news, the first story I've enjoyed reading in a very long time, is a fanfiction. Go figure. If the fanfic can keep me up at eight O clock in the morning reading it, then the actual book is going to leave me with many sleepless nights.

Famine Wolf Recognized Member Sephex's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries

Perhaps there are times when I do feel like a plastic bag.

Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Contributions
    • Former Editor
    • Former Cid's Knight

I want a new tattoo but we can't afford one

something like this (but with a bit of blue) NSFW-ish

Articles

FFXIV Character

Kurisu Kazama (Sargatanas)

That I need to get a social life back.
    <a href=http://i100.photobucket.com/albums/m3/Valentine-06/Signatures/fat_mooglesig2.png target=_blank>http://i100.photobucket.com/albums/m...mooglesig2.png</a>

I want to buy my first MTG cards finally, but I have no money since few months, hahaha! XD

Question

the sandle

Articles
    Blog Entries

Developing Warcraft III maps is still as fun as it always was. Although I'm starting to wonder how many bugs I'll still run into and fix before I'm satisfied with the end result...

Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Contributions
    • Former Editor
    • Former Cid's Knight

On call tonight and tomorrow but I've been sleeping very heavily (to the point that my body is actually sore when I wake up) lately, maybe due to stress I dunno, but I'm scared of sleeping through a call so I'm going to stay up as long as I possibly can. Hopefully it won't be too bad