Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 2678910111213 LastLast

Thread: What's on your mind today?

Quote Originally Posted by Pumpkin View Post
    I received an application for a work-study program for the college. Are these a good idea? I'll probably bring it to the appropriate people and talk to them about it

Idk if its too late a response but I was in work-study with my University and its been really great. They never work me too hard or too often and worked with my schedule for classes and it was a good way to get extra spending money

Articles
    Blog Entries

People on Twitter keep saying Pixels is the worst movie of 2015 and may very well end Adam Sandler's career, meanwhile I'm just sitting here like, "You know this is going to want to make more people go see it, right? Right?" I want to see it even more now because of this.

Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

I wish I could be of more help to MissH. She's really struggling at the minute with hip, back, leg pain and is very fed up. All I can seem to do for her rub her back and make sure I get things that she needs. I'll be very glad when Baby Bubba is finally here and I can share some of the responsibility.

I really need to find out where I left the passwords for my old email accounts.

Wondering what to cook for dinner..:/

Blog Entries

The ongoing Dog Saga. The asshat who dumped him on us called me a fat ugly lazy bitch simply because I asked him to at least pay us $100 so that I can get groceries for myself.

And I now have to get the dog sold.

I'm so over this whole Summer. This was supposed to be an excellent smurfing Summer and aside from my kiddo being here, it's been pretty troutty.

Articles
    Blog Entries

I'm amused that my most popular post on Google Plus right now is a picture of one of the Olsen Twins as Michelle Tanner playing Super Nintendo.

Articles

FFXIV Character

Nope (Sargatanas)
    Contributions
    • Former Editor
    • Hosted the Ciddies

So one of my coworkers is 40. I didn't know this right away until yesterday when he told me. The first day I worked with him I assumed he was in his twenties because he reaaaallllly doesn't look over 30 at all. I feel like it was a tiny bit of a gaff on my behalf because I've been talking to him as if he's like, my age-ish this whole time o.O. Not that there's anything wrong with that, he's really cool and stuff and laid back. But yeah I feel a bit of a tit xD Like, I do think once you hit your twenties age is just a number and you're as young as you feel - but I can't help but feel I should have been talking to him with more respect (not casually as if he's my pal) since he's techinically in a more senior position. Like, I'm all to pot with how I should be talking to him. But we get on great though. It's just such an odd thing.

Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Pumpkin Contrary (Sargatanas)
    Contributions
    • Former Editor
    • Former Cid's Knight

I feel like I should go to bed but I dun want to

Blog Entries

We still have yet to hear from the school my bf's applied to. I'm sure he's been accepted (he aced the entrance exam twice), but it's just really worrying.

But, at this point, my bf is fed up with NYC in general and wants to move back to Nashville. If for some reason he doesn't get in, we'll most likely be moving back. And I've asked my dad if he would like to move in with us if we do wind up moving back.

It's not because either one of us want help money-wise from him. I genuinely really really really want my dad living with me and I want to take care of him and all that. But it's kind of niggling in the back of my head that he thinks I want him with us because we know he -will- help pay bills. And that's not the case.

I just wanna know what's gonna happen. Not knowing is killing me.

programmed by NASIR Recognized Member black orb's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Banner Design
    • Logo Design

>>> My family is a total pain in the ass.
    >> The black orb glitters ominously... but nothing happens..

Articles
    Blog Entries

Just had a lengthy talk with my mother about how her separation and divorce from my father came to pass, and what led up to it. Very interesting stuff.

Articles
    Blog Entries

How have I not reviewed either Final Fantasy movie yet?

-adds it to the list-

I'm coming back to playing Card Hunter. The new futuristic adventures are pretty interesting. :3

How much i miss gaming on my PC. I got my PS4 but its still not the same for what i want to do lol.