Page 1 of 13 123456711 ... LastLast

Thread: What's on your mind today?

Default What's on your mind today?

Admins, feel free to mod the title of this thread if you feel it's not descriptive enough. I wanted a space to just put out whatever's keeping your mind busy, either intensely or just momentarily, just whatever you happen to be thinking, dreaming, wondering, or obsessing about. I thought about it because there already is a What Made You Happy Today? thread, but sometimes you want, or may want, to post about something that's making you feel anything but happy (which doesn't mean it has to be sad or angry).

Anyways, let me know if this is a no-go for whatever reason. May be it carries too high a potential for spam, abuse, or there's already something like it out there ( I did do a quick search, but didn't turn up a thing).

I'll go first: I decided to cancel my pre-order for Type-0. Not that is technically possible anymore since it's already the 17th, but I just don't feel any desire to try it out and I'll rather use the money for something else.

Famine Wolf Recognized Member Sephex's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries

I've been a chatty Kathy today. I think the change in the weather has made me feel more open/free/better than I usually do. So in a way many different topics have been on my mind lately.

Tomorrow is my daughter's graduation and I'm busy planning for our dinner menu. I will make baked chicken over baby potatoes, Caesar salad, baked macaroni and blueberry cheesecake. Good luck to me

Blog Entries

That sounds delicious ! ^

Getting in shape. I know I've mentioned it and talked about it a bunch so far this year and even joined the MFP group, but so far all I've managed to do is find reasons and excuses to have cheat days - like birthdays, holidays, important dates, being too broke to buy what I normally buy and having to go a different route with the budget because the VA sucks, etc...

Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Pumpkin Contrary (Sargatanas)
    Contributions
    • Former Editor
    • Former Cid's Knight

I'm still sick, I'm incredibly tired, and I have a million phone calls to make. I feel fat and sad and unaccomplished. I hope I cheer up soon

What the bliff Recognized Member
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

My left nipple itches. Just thought you should know.

Well now I'm just thinking Shiny's other nipple doesn't get equal attention and this will cause an imbalance of inner chi leading to a life of misery for her and all she knows.

Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Maybe I just need you to twerk in front of a armoire.

Articles
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Planning terrariums and betta aquariums and possibly upcycling a coffee table as a terrarium for the summer. Planning moving. Planning how to decorate my bathroom. My sister is visiting, so obviously we are planning to terrorize downtown Portland and live off of donuts and chai tea for five days. Lots of planning.

Local Florist Site Contributor
    Recognized Member
    Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Mayrissa Fablestay (Sargatanas)
    Contributions
    • Former Developer
    • Former Editor

I am feeling super bummed out right now. I have stress fractures in one of my feet which has pretty much put a stunning halt to 90% of the exercise I was doing. It's getting on my nerves now, I just want to go out for a run but I can't, nor can I do most of the exercises I did at home because I have to avoid weight bearing on said foot as much as possible. I'm actually getting fed up of doing nothing, of having to get cabs everywhere...

I also lost very little weight over the whole of February, which annoyed me - now coupled with my foot injury I've been eating junk again (and not even in controlled amounts like I was before). So now I'm annoyed at myself for doing that, but at the same time I want more junk too... like I could literally murder for some Chocolate Digestives right now. While I was playing Type-0 over the past few days I pretty much had a take-out every night and went through tubs of pringles/bottles of cola everyday.

I literally haven't been like that for 2 years. It's kinda scary, but at the same time, I loved every second of it.

I think I've definitely put weight back on this month, not looking forward to weighing in next week.

I vented about this in the EoFF MFP group but no-one other than Shlup seems to check the smurfing thing anymore. Then I get even more annoyed with myself because people in that MFP group said I'm an inspiration to them, and now I feel like I'm letting them down.

I just want someone to listen...

Banished Ace Recognized Member Agent Proto's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

What's on my mind? Not much, just noting that I'm currently hating my "new" life since I feel like such a failure of a responsible adult. It's been difficult to readjust after ten years of having kidney failure.

Apparently, I have been declared banished.

Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

You should just be happy to be alive. You very easily couldn't have been.

Articles

FFXIV Character

Nope (Sargatanas)
    Contributions
    • Former Editor
    • Hosted the Ciddies

The dog should have been mine but now it's like it never even happened and he was never even here.

Gobbledygook! Recognized Member Christmas's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Hosted the Ciddies

Quote Originally Posted by Shiny View Post
    My left nipple itches. Just thought you should know.
    My tenth nipple is leaking orange juice.

Articles
    Blog Entries

I've been researching lucid dreams and am trying some things to trigger one. Doing number two on the list about checking to see if you're awake is kind of weird for me since I've always known when I'm dreaming. Even when I was 4 years old I knew when I was having a dream. It'd always be blurry as hell and any control I'd have over it would be very minimal. I never had a vivid dream in my life.

I also have an ingrown toenail. That's nice.