Thread: Goblins are douchelords.

Huh? Flower?! What the hell?! Administrator Psychotic's Avatar
    Articles

Default Goblins are douchelords.

Discuss.

Between them and the hordes of nighttime versions of those dog things.. Ugh. Yes. So damn annoying. But I have yet to fire this game back up after my one all night battle..

Quote Originally Posted by Vyk View Post
    Between them and the hordes of nighttime versions of those dog things.. Ugh. Yes. So damn annoying. But I have yet to fire this game back up after my one all night battle..
    Oh God this happened to me too. Imperial robot things and Garulas and dog things all at the same time, one spawning after the other after the other *_*
    Last edited by Yellow_Magic; 03-21-2015 at 10:49 PM.

Articles

Seriously! As soon as you clear one load out, the next lot smurfing spawn in or drop out of the sky!

I agree that Goblins are douchelords but it's also thanks to them that I had my coolest moment. Peered over a ledge - group of goblins below. ASSASSIN'S CREED MEGA-DROP ATTACK!! The other guys found a path around because they're boring.

Articles

Tell you what though, I could listen to the music where you fight the buggers forever. Which is why I whacked it on the EoFF YouTube channel! For those of you who are similarly afflicted, enjoy!

Articles
    Blog Entries

The poison is so goddamn annoying. Every time you use an antidote it takes about 5 seconds before they've poisoned you all over again. Douchelords indeed!

Recognized Member Scotty_ffgamer's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Scotty Ffgamer (Sargatanas)
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

They keep laughing at me. My response has been to commit genocide on the goblins.

Articles

FFXIV Character

Kurisu Kazama (Sargatanas)

The first time I fought goblins at night time I wasn't strong enough because I hadn't camped yet, but I really enjoyed my fights with the goblins in the cave. The music, the atmosphere. I mean the moment that you go to (SPOILER)squeeze through the gap and goblins come flooding out...omg. It made me jump! xD Tempest was my friend. Also as far as poison goes I didn't even realise they inflicted that.
    Last edited by fat_moogle; 03-22-2015 at 02:00 PM.
    <a href=http://i100.photobucket.com/albums/m3/Valentine-06/Signatures/fat_mooglesig2.png target=_blank>http://i100.photobucket.com/albums/m...mooglesig2.png</a>

YOU DONT KNOW YET!?!?!? FFFFsephychibi's Avatar

I found them to be quite easy to tackle, they reminded me a lot of the shadow heartless....

Thrice damned little pains in my arse with their goblin punches and posion! I'm glad that the cave was worth the jaunt though. (SPOILER)Ramuh and the Armiger are damn fun! About time we got our hands on that floating crystal sword magic mechanic from that old VSXIII trailer.
    "And if all the world is but a song of swords and spells then where on the threads of fate must we lie?"

Articles

FFXIV Character

Kurisu Kazama (Sargatanas)

Quote Originally Posted by FFFFsephychibi View Post
    I found them to be quite easy to tackle, they reminded me a lot of the shadow heartless....
    Yeah they do a bit now that you mention it. Maybe that's how Nomura (when he was originally directing it) wanted them to look and feel in a nod to his work on Kingdom Hearts.

Quote Originally Posted by Euon View Post
    (SPOILER)Ramuh and the Armiger are damn fun! About time we got our hands on that floating crystal sword magic mechanic from that old VSXIII trailer.
    That they are! And this is just a demo with no new techniques, magic etc. When all that is available together FFXV is going to make one hell of a game!
    <a href=http://i100.photobucket.com/albums/m3/Valentine-06/Signatures/fat_mooglesig2.png target=_blank>http://i100.photobucket.com/albums/m...mooglesig2.png</a>

Do you know they are thieves? Somethimes they will knock you and pick one of your potions and use it in front of you.