Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Record Keeper Megathread

I got this, and it's a really good time waster. I really enjoy it! The latest character I got was Ranger from FFV, and most of my characters are around level 13. I haven't gotten anything too special, just some 3 star items and upgraded a Mythril Bangle for Cloud.

"... and so I close, realizing that perhaps the ending has not yet been written."

Got my first 5-star relic today!

It was a Judgment Staff (V). Kind of lame that it's a staff, but holy cow does it have great stats. I'm gonna have to equip it to Tyro, shift him to back row and make him a mage.

I'm discussing my 108, er, 111 favorite games of all time in THIS THREAD so go check it out and join the conversation!

Nice, it's there were more casts of magic, or the ability to switch attack for more mages would be a lot better.

My number one complaint so far: I wish you could edit each character's automatic action (a la FF4 DS). I want to be lazy but I also don't want Rydia wasting turns attacking when she should probably defend.

I'm discussing my 108, er, 111 favorite games of all time in THIS THREAD so go check it out and join the conversation!

If you're not in on this yet, now's the time - there's a two-week event starting tomorrow which will unlock Tifa and Sephiroth!

I just got to floor 40 of the event, and holy crap. I keep trying to kill him first before focusing on his buddies, is that a mistake in this game?

Master of the Fork Cid's Knight Freya's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Freya Meow (Sargatanas)

I plan on getting it but I can't at work and then I forget when i'm at home.

Quote Originally Posted by Masamunemaster View Post
    I just got to floor 40 of the event, and holy crap. I keep trying to kill him first before focusing on his buddies, is that a mistake in this game?
    He was very rough for me. I beat him with a horribly low score, haha. You are right to focus on the main boss, as the adds respawn immediately (unlike with Sinspawn Ammes). Evidently you can put the adds to sleep if you want to go that route. Probably worth trying if you want a Champion rating.

I tried him earlier today, and got rid of him with only cloud alive....needless to say he was dead quick.

Articles
    Blog Entries

Never heard of it, don't have the devices necessary or the money.

Quote Originally Posted by ToriJ View Post
    Never heard of it, don't have the devices necessary or the money.
    Well it's free, so the money's not a problem. But yeah if you don't have a smartphone/tablet/android emulator, you're out of luck.

Ah, finally beat the last floor of the Shinra building and claimed Sephiroth, and luckily a 4 star greater summon orb!

The last couple of bosses before Rufus were so annoying since I was just working with melee characters all this time, sans Wakka. I had to go back and level some magic casters since bosses were "out of reach" for melee.

Needless to say I scraped through the last 3 floors with Expert rating and I can't be bothered trying for anything better.

My team at the moment is Tyro, Cloud, Tifa, Wakka, and Rydia. Cloud and Tifa being the most powerful since they have some really amazing 4 star weapons, 3 stat armours and accessories.

EDIT: Kinda bummed, just finished all dungeons and had a "coming soon" message. Thought there would be more to it than this. :/
    Last edited by Rostum; 04-04-2015 at 12:31 PM.

Huh? Flower?! What the hell?! Administrator Psychotic's Avatar
    Articles

Just did the Shinra building myself. Only got a 3 star summon orb, you lucky so-and-so! Yeah the hundred and heli gunners are nightmares, I had to swap in some mages too. Unlimited wave of Thunder and Thundara being sent the way of them, ugh. I have the same party apart from Kain instead of Wakka.

Right now I am hoping to find a good bow or some kind of long range weapon for my ranger so I have an extra long range character.

Quote Originally Posted by Masamunemaster View Post
    Right now I am hoping to find a good bow or some kind of long range weapon for my ranger so I have an extra long range character.
    Wakka can use bows and boomerangs. Highly recommended.