Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567

Thread: Record Keeper Megathread

Free-range Human Recognized Member Lawr's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Former Site Staff

I tried it once but I was definitely not prepared for rounds. I got the bosses down to half HP and then wiped, but I haven't tried it again!
    placeholder_text.jpeg

I just beat the 200 Torment CM. Pretty surprising victory.

Huh? Flower?! What the hell?! Administrator Psychotic's Avatar
    Articles

Quote Originally Posted by Lawr View Post
    I tried it once but I was definitely not prepared for rounds. I got the bosses down to half HP and then wiped, but I haven't tried it again!
    All about that mage meta. I completed it with my usual physical A-Team, mastered the 250 with a mage team I put together. I even rocked Celes (with Indomitable Blade) as an auxiliary white mage if you can believe it.

I haven't tried the CM, I don't think I'd do too well. I have Sheepsong and Bartz's burst but I can't help but think having something like a healing SB for Lenna and/or Gilgamesh's burst for the trash would be what's needed.

I have Sheepsong and Bartz' burst also, but I left Bartz on the bench. Their physical defense is just too high. I do, however, have Gilgamesh's burst, which I did in fact use for every trash wave.

Then he kind of sat around chipping in a little damage on the boss, while Krile killed them by herself (using Maria RW, which did about 2x8k AoE per command if all of Faris' debuffs and Sheepsong were up).

The biggest obstacle for me was the lack of any healing SB, so I had to have Exdeath and Lenna dual-heal and hope for some luck, which came after a few reloads.

I haven't tried 250 yet. Probably won't until after Sunday either.

Free-range Human Recognized Member Lawr's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Former Site Staff

Oh yeah mage meta too stronk. Luckily I'm not hurting for any type of BSB's! I was thinking on the next run I would break out the Fire Team + Greg now that I can get him to level 99.

Think I'll still put it off for later though. Currently just trying to farm mythril for TG Cid* babby!
    placeholder_text.jpeg

Huh? Flower?! What the hell?! Administrator Psychotic's Avatar
    Articles

He is totally smurfing broken from the looks of it, yeah. Although Knight/Combat/Celerity/Spellblade soul breaks are the thing I'm not lacking so I don't know. I desperately need a healer BSB. Went in hard to get Y'shtola's and while I've come away with some nice stuff (Minfilia and Alphinaud's SSB and BSBs) I still haven't got my holy grail.