Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Record Keeper Megathread

Huh? Flower?! What the hell?! Administrator Psychotic's Avatar
    Articles

Advantaliate is definitely the nuclear option when it comes to Record Keeper. It does leave you really light defensively, assuming you don't have a natural wall relic (Tyro's Sentinel's Grimoire and Y'shtola's Thyrus staff).

Got through all of the bonus battles today. My biggest problem was making Sap hit Seymour. Changed from Shadowsteel to Venom Buster which hit first time and I beat him first time from there.

Free-range Human Recognized Member Lawr's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Former Site Staff

Tip: If you can get 3 for all of the other medals, and only one medal for damage taken on Diabolos, then you don't need Laguna for Tonberry King to master the dungeon!
    placeholder_text.jpeg

Articles

FF Tactics dropped, how did we do? Did two pulls, got both Platinum Sword and the Defender for Ramza and Agrias's SSBs as well as three of Agrias's shield. Jaw has dropped, I'm made up!

I used 50 mythryl on it like on any other new thing that shows up. I didn't get anything good I think. Some kind of 5-star armor with nothing special attached.

Really I am just trying to unlock all the characters anyway, I have no illusions about beating any really hard stuff since I won't spend money. I managed to beat the fight to get the two memory crystals for FFT so at least there's that.

Contributions
    • Former Site Staff

I spent 200 Mythril right when DeNA did the scumbag thing and changed the drop rates.

I ended up getting two of Ramza's Grand Armor. Would have been more useful to me had I not got Wutai Headband earlier, but it still has beastly stats. They at least helped me master Wiegraf+++ but Belias rekt my whole party.
    placeholder_text.jpeg

Articles

Anyone still playing? Multiplayer is a thing now.

Crazy Scot. Cid's Knight Shauna's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Sheetle Bug (Twintania)

Oooh. That is an unexpected addition! How is it?

Articles

Pretty fun actually, but I think it's one of those things that'd be more fun with friends.

Contributions
    • Former Site Staff

Yeah I usually host and auto-kick anybody that brings Cloud into the party.

My friends list is full on both sides but if you want to make a team I guess you could just post in this thread. I'll try to check eoff more often.
    placeholder_text.jpeg

Articles

tbf finishing touch isn't too bad for this event, especially when paired with Zidane's burst (which is what I rock for this event). But then I guess you have to have Cloud spamming lifesiphon as I don't think he even has Spellblade 5 for Tornado Blade (or whatever it's called)?

Yeah, I play this, but I probably can't summon the effort to join multiplayer games with specific people. Maybe I should add Cloud to my party so I can anger everyone whose game I join.

Articles

Why stop at Cloud? Use black mage and white mage.

That's too obvious, they will know it's intentional if I do that. You have to understand the art.

Contributions
    • Former Site Staff

Quote Originally Posted by Psychotic View Post
    tbf finishing touch isn't too bad for this event, especially when paired with Zidane's burst (which is what I rock for this event). But then I guess you have to have Cloud spamming lifesiphon as I don't think he even has Spellblade 5 for Tornado Blade (or whatever it's called)?
    I think Lifesiphon is okay for the first part of the raid. There's only been one Cloud that impressed me, but most of them have just been sub-par and undived. The apocalypse difficulty is way too long for me to chance it. I will keep a Cloud in if he's got higher ATK than my Luneth and has his Overstrike. Which is essentially the ATK cap.

But yeah I actually changed my username to ZIDANpls just so I could get more Zidanes in there. That's an easy 50K on Enkidu every time I go into Burst, which is what I usually see Finishing Touch do anyway.
    placeholder_text.jpeg

Articles

Any of you fine folk done the Torment dungeons? I've just managed to master the 250 one with an all magic party, Tyro on dancing and SG duty and then just letting mages use their bursts. Was tough as balls but got the job done.