It's FanArt Friday! Welcome to another edition of Final Fantasy Fan Art Showcase of the Week, where we show the best of the best from DeviantArt! Your previous host Loony BoB will be taking a couple weeks off and has asked me to take over while he's off to take care of other things which requires his attention. Anyway, back to the showcase. Last week we showed off some excellent artwork, and this week we'll see another set of artists show off their skills. But you're not here for the text... let's get on with the art!

Sir Auron from Final Fantasy X by JaredKeith

Let's start off this week's showcase with an amazing piece from JaredKeith which was done with a limited color palette. There are color palette challenges that are done where the artist has to use specific palette, and Jared did a fantastic job on Auron. I do think the color scheme he picked were just perfect.

Yuna (Final Fantasy) by Karina-Sokolowa

Following up is another character from Final Fantasy X. Joining Auron is the lovely Yuna done by the talented Karina Sokolova. Her masterful coloring of Yuna really gives this piece a realistic look to it, and I'm really feeling it! I hope you all do as well.

Freya Crescent by NoruaStrife

We don't see many artworks of Freya, yet here is one done by NoruaStrife. It appears that she gave her a face that looks rather like a human that is fur-less. Despite that, it seems that she's inside a bar enjoying a nice glass of wine. If you look closely, you can catch Stitzkin passing by just out the window. A neat touch to this wonderful artwork!

The Soldier You Once Claimed to Be by mumblingelf

The last fan art of the week is this black and white, dramatic piece of Cloud based on his appearance on Advent Children. It looks really great, and the background looks like it has been done by watercolors, and Cloud himself may have been done using charcoal. However, It's all digital, and I certainly dig it.

GLADIOLUS cosplay Final Fantasy XV WIP by LeonChiroCosplayArt

To cap off this week with the Cosplay of the Week with this cosplay of Gladiolus from the upcoming Final Fantasy XV. While the cosplay is still a Work In Progress, Leon Chiro still pulled off the character's badassery. He claimed that after finishing FFXV Episode Duscae, he felt something special about this character and said that THIS COSPLAY WAS A MUST FOR HIM. I certainly agree and can't wait to see this cosplay when it's complete. Leon has done other Final Fantasy cosplays in the past, so you may want to give his cosplay page on Facebook a visit to see them: LeonChiroCosplayArt

What do you think of all these wonderful pieces? Are you on DeviantArt? Do you have any favourite artists there? Let us know by leaving comments on this article and, of course, click the photos to be taken to the respective DA pages so you can leave comments for them, too! Finally, if you're registered on DeviantArt, be sure to follow the EyesonFF DA Group!