Thread: FanArt Friday! Final Fantasy Fan Art Showcase of the Week #116

Banished Ace Recognized Member Agent Proto's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Default FanArt Friday! Final Fantasy Fan Art Showcase of the Week #116

Hello again! It's that time again. FanArt Friday! Welcome to another edition of Final Fantasy Fan Art Showcase of the Week, where we show the best of the best from DeviantArt! Last week we showed off some excellent artwork, and this week we'll see another set of artists show off their skills. But you're not here for the text... let's get on with the art!

Final Fantasy Type 0 by kuro-mai

We're starting off this week with an amazing artwork from kuromai. I'm really amazed that she managed to include every playable character in one picture, and she did such an amazing job, that I wanted to feature it in this week's showcase. If you just happened to recognize the artwork of kuro-mai, that's because she also happens to be the character artist for the game Exogenesis. Give her dA profile a visit to see more amazing art from her!

Final Fantasy VII : Flower Girl by Tiara-C

Next up, we have this beautifully done piece of the lovely Aeris. It was done using water colors and colored pencils, and it really looks very stunning! I also like the use of paper flowers that Tiara-C bought several years ago. It gives this picture an added touch which I like very much.

prompto by likatnnes

Our third artwork of this showcase is this wonderful art of one of Final Fantasy XV's characters, Prompto! likatnnes made a comment stating that every "pretty doll have the weirdest hairstyles." Prompto's is no different! It does look very nice though! You can catch more art on her Tumblr here.

Sexy Sephiroth by sakimichan

Now for something for the ladies (and some guys) who won't mind looking at the hot bod of the major villain of Final Fantasy VII. Sephiroth who's shedding off his shirt to show off some fan-service. That's not all, since this is the SFW version of this artwork. sakimichan also has a NSFW version which can be found within her Patreon. So if you want to see more of Sephiroth, go there.

Moogle Queen from Lightning Returns by lillybearbutt
    Photography by Elite Cosplay

This week's Cosplay of the Week is going to this wonderful cosplay of the Moogle Queen outfit that can be worn by Lightning. It also just happens to be surrounded by numerous Moogle dolls on her outfit, all whom are protecting her from harm, as they do in the game. I have to say that I really like this cosplay, and the craftwork on the clock staff is also great. Great job! You can also visit her Facebook page for more wonderful cosplay here.

What do you think of all these wonderful pieces? Are you on DeviantArt? Do you have any favourite artists there? Let us know by leaving comments on this article and, of course, click the photos to be taken to the respective DA pages so you can leave comments for them, too! Finally, if you're registered on DeviantArt, be sure to follow the EyesonFF DA Group!

Apparently, I have been declared banished.

Really great selection this week!

Articles
    Blog Entries

I'm enjoying the Sephiroth one a little more than I should.

Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

These are great!

The one of Cloud reminds me a lot of Troy Baker... in drag.

Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Kale, you could definitely pull off that Sephiroth pose if you had the right wig.