Thread: Snow Lion

Blog Entries

Default Snow Lion

So 5 Silver Mails turn into 1 Gold Armors. (game says 10 silver mails but accepts 5)
    and 5 Gold Armors turn into 1 Diamond Armor.
    Then 5 Diamond Armor turns into 1 Elem Guard.

Hold up I need 125 Silver Mails for 1 Elem Guard? The only way to get them is snow lions? At a 5% or 6% for 1 or 2 of them at a time. They show up best in the forest near Trabia Garden (SP?). The forest in the snow that is. Anyways I need 3 or 4 Elem Guards. I got all other items in the game. My Characters can equip everything except 3 Squall, Selphie, and 1 other character can't use Hit-J. Also 3 or 4 can't equip 4 elements for defense.

I have Angelo Search in mind for Gold Armors. I have also thought about refining cards (Selphie or Seifer) for 3 elem guards or 3 diamond armor. I just really don't want to do that and or go to disk 4. So it's gotta be through refining. Any ideas on how to make this easier? I heard [Rare Item] does not work well in this case.
    Marcus
    "No cloud, no squall shall hinder us!" - FF9

Games completed - 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10, 10-2, 12, 13, 13-2, 13-3 Tactics, Tactics Advanced, Crisis Core, Dirge of Cerberus, KH, KH2, And played 11.

Refine the cards. Win them back from CC Club. Done.

I'm discussing my 108, er, 111 favorite games of all time in THIS THREAD so go check it out and join the conversation!

Blog Entries

Either I risk ruining my game with angelo search I could possibly get some Gold Armors. Thing is you usually get very random things (I got 3 status guards, an aegis armlet, and a hungry cookpot). Never got a gold armor from it.

If I refine the card I risk people going through my perfect file and saying "You don't have the Selhpie Card". I will break. Of course I could run to disk 4 and get the card. But the end of disk three is where everything is available.

My thing is, I will continue to fight snow lions to get these hard to get Elem Guards. If I do break from thousands of battles I will resort to either Angelo Search or Refining Selphies card. Although I thought I would have to destroy the Doomtrain Card for the status guards. I won them by Angelo Search.

I will try my luck with snow lion. The worst case scenario is I lose about 20 hours doing it. Actually I think I really only need 3 Elem Guards. That is 375 Silver Mails.
    Marcus
    "No cloud, no squall shall hinder us!" - FF9

Games completed - 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10, 10-2, 12, 13, 13-2, 13-3 Tactics, Tactics Advanced, Crisis Core, Dirge of Cerberus, KH, KH2, And played 11.