Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Worst way to die!

Articles

FFXIV Character

Nope (Sargatanas)
    Contributions
    • Former Editor
    • Hosted the Ciddies

Ahh yeah scaphism is smurfing gross. I just googled the Brazen Bull and that is just... horrific. How did they think of this?

Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Yeah, locked in an oubliette with rats... while every episode of TOWIE is played on repeat. Nothing would come close to that.

Articles
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Oh, I've read about scaphism! I didn't know it was called that, though. Yeesh, boiling would be bad D:

Steve Steve Steve Steve Iceglow's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Flayed alive.

Having your skin removed like you're some rabbit for the stew, a cut is made, then the knife is slid under the skin, separating flesh from the skin, the skin is then peeled from you whilst you sit there in agony forced to watch as they start with the lower extremities and work their way up. first a toe, then a foot and a leg. If they do it right, they'll keep you alive long enough to be awake whilst they remove the skin from your body right up until they reach your chest, perhaps higher. Or they may work their way around your body in the most degrading or painful of ways that keeps you alive the longest.

Being flensed like that has got to be the worst way to die.

Little known fact: Historically records show that some people burnt at the stake would have a small pouch of black powder (and iron pellets or the like) fitted to their person near the heart. As the fire gets hot enough eventually the black powder would explode. When it did the suffering would be cut short by what was tantamount to a buck shot round to the heart.

Huh? Flower?! What the hell?! Administrator Psychotic's Avatar
    Articles

Quote Originally Posted by Steve View Post
    Having your skin removed like you're some rabbit for the stew, a cut is made, then the knife is slid under the skin, separating flesh from the skin, the skin is then peeled from you whilst you sit there in agony forced to watch as they start with the lower extremities and work their way up. first a toe, then a foot and a leg. If they do it right, they'll keep you alive long enough to be awake whilst they remove the skin from your body right up until they reach your chest, perhaps higher. Or they may work their way around your body in the most degrading or painful of ways that keeps you alive the longest.
    Serial killer located.

Also if you want some horrible ass trout, in WWII the Japanese forces used to force as much water down someone's throat with a hose as possible, then stomp and jump on their swollen stomachs. If they were feeling particularly friendly they'd wrap said stomach in barbed wire first.

You can read all about that and some more horrible trout some poor fella went through here (well worth a read, and part 2 is here if you enjoyed - if that's the right word for it - his story)

I chose others. I think they're a worse ways to die...like being stabbed to death, having your man hood clipped off by a pair of scissors....as I hear that's really painful. Hanging is really painful way to go.

I've heard if you're burning alive, you lose your nerves in which you eventually quit feeling it, and than if it goes in your lungs you die a lot faster. Drowning, thats actually a mercy killing. You pass out so that seems the easiest way to go. Probably not that much different than your mother smothering you with a pillow.

So on and so forth those are my happy thoughts.

What the bliff Recognized Member
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

This is the thread of nightmares.

Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Quote Originally Posted by Shiny View Post
    This is the thread of nightmares.
    Either this or any of the old EoEo threads.

Articles
    Blog Entries

Goddamn why do I keep coming back to this thread!?