Thread: Where's 'Ten'?

Total Sweetheart
    Articles
    Blog Entries

Default Where's 'Ten'?

Each member of Class Zero is accounted for in a deck of cards, Ace through King.

They're missing ten. Is it possible that there once was a ten who was wiped from their memories?

Local Florist Site Contributor
    Recognized Member
    Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Mayrissa Fablestay (Sargatanas)
    Contributions
    • Former Developer
    • Former Editor

story spoilerTiz and Lean Joker are 10 and Joker respectively. In the current spiral Rem has taken the place of Tiz and Machina has taken the place of Lean Joker.

Total Sweetheart
    Articles
    Blog Entries

Ah, thanks! I just finished my first playthrough today and would like to start a second.

Articles

FFXIV Character

Kurisu Kazama (Sargatanas)

Quote Originally Posted by Aulayna View Post
    story spoilerTiz and Lean Joker are 10 and Joker respectively. In the current spiral Rem has taken the place of Tiz and Machina has taken the place of Lean Joker.
    (SPOILER)Are these characters introduced in the second play through, or are they just mentioned in the Rubicus somewhere? First I've heard of them.
    <a href=http://i100.photobucket.com/albums/m3/Valentine-06/Signatures/fat_mooglesig2.png target=_blank>http://i100.photobucket.com/albums/m...mooglesig2.png</a>

Local Florist Site Contributor
    Recognized Member
    Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Mayrissa Fablestay (Sargatanas)
    Contributions
    • Former Developer
    • Former Editor

Quote Originally Posted by fat_moogle View Post
    (SPOILER)Are these characters introduced in the second play through, or are they just mentioned in the Rubicus somewhere? First I've heard of them.
    (SPOILER)There's a couple of cutscenes that get added to the Rubicus after completing the game. The characters also show up once or twice in the Code Crimson missions on the 2nd playthrough too.

Total Sweetheart
    Articles
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by fat_moogle View Post
    (SPOILER)There's a couple of cutscenes that get added to the Rubicus after completing the game. The characters also show up once or twice in the Code Crimson missions on the 2nd playthrough too.
    (SPOILER)Is there any way to tell which cutscenes are only available via the Rubicus? I know there's a few Aria scenes.

Articles

FFXIV Character

Kurisu Kazama (Sargatanas)

Thanks for the clarification. Would have been nice if everything was made clear first time through.
    <a href=http://i100.photobucket.com/albums/m3/Valentine-06/Signatures/fat_mooglesig2.png target=_blank>http://i100.photobucket.com/albums/m...mooglesig2.png</a>

More importantly, where's Ten-2?

I'm discussing my 108, er, 111 favorite games of all time in THIS THREAD so go check it out and join the conversation!