Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Pumpkin Contrary (Sargatanas)
    Contributions
    • Former Editor
    • Former Cid's Knight

Quote Originally Posted by ToriJ View Post
    Uhh... Have you played any of the Mass Effect or Dragon Age games?
    I have not, I might look in to those!

Quote Originally Posted by Endless View Post
    You should give a look at Long live the Queen.
    Oh this looks precious. I'm still concerned because it's for PC, but I *seem* to have the system requirements

Quote Originally Posted by Scotty_ffgamer View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Vyk View Post
    Perhaps a Sakura Wars game? There's very few released in English though. And not sure if many of the others are worth the trouble to get into English, as the first three (I think?) were Saturn games. Which is notoriously hard to emulate, and once emulated, pretty hard to even run on even the newest computers. You may enjoy a YouTube Lets Play though

There was Sakura Wars: So Long, My Love on both the PS2 and Wii. I actually have the game, but I don't know if I ever played it? I definitely have no idea if it's actually good or not. I think I remember seeing a review for it that made it seem good and finding it for really cheap. Might be one worth looking into as I think it's mostly mostly females in the game and I think is meant to be more on the humorous side.
    I'll check it out, thank you

Quote Originally Posted by Pumpkin View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by ToriJ View Post
    Uhh... Have you played any of the Mass Effect or Dragon Age games?
    I have not, I might look in to those!

Quote Originally Posted by Endless View Post
    You should give a look at Long live the Queen.
    Oh this looks precious. I'm still concerned because it's for PC, but I *seem* to have the system requirements

Quote Originally Posted by Scotty_ffgamer View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Vyk View Post
    Perhaps a Sakura Wars game? There's very few released in English though. And not sure if many of the others are worth the trouble to get into English, as the first three (I think?) were Saturn games. Which is notoriously hard to emulate, and once emulated, pretty hard to even run on even the newest computers. You may enjoy a YouTube Lets Play though

There was Sakura Wars: So Long, My Love on both the PS2 and Wii. I actually have the game, but I don't know if I ever played it? I definitely have no idea if it's actually good or not. I think I remember seeing a review for it that made it seem good and finding it for really cheap. Might be one worth looking into as I think it's mostly mostly females in the game and I think is meant to be more on the humorous side.
    I'll check it out, thank you
    Long Live the Queen is not very hardware intensive. You should be able to run it fine. It's fun, but there is a lot of trial and error. You don't know what events are coming, and therefore what to prep for, ahead of time. You're likely to fail on your first two or three plays. Until you really get the hang of the system, it's pretty daunting. If you can get the hang of it, it's pretty rewarding and has decent replayability with the different choices you can make and outcomes you can get. Just know that because of this structure, it can also be very repetitive.
    My friend Delzethin is currently running a GoFundMe account to pay for some extended medical troubles he's had. He's had chronic issues and lifetime troubles that have really crippled his career opportunities, and he's trying to get enough funding to get back to a stable medical situation. If you like his content, please support his GoFundMe, or even just contribute to his Patreon.

He can really use a hand with this, and any support you can offer is appreciated.

Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Contributions
    • Former Editor
    • Former Cid's Knight

Ah, alrighty. I will keep that in mind, thanks for the tips!

FFXIV Character

Caedus Ulvein (Sargatanas)

disgeaa >:C

Do Myself a Mischief Vermachtnis's Avatar

FFXIV Character

Ekhi Ysengrim (Brynhildr)

Child of Light! It's not anime or dating sim, but it's great RPG with a playable cast of eight. The main character is a girl. And it's not all that hard.

Phantom Brave is another great game. It's very anime and a tactical RPG with a female main character and it's on the easy side. It runs the full gambit of emotions; you'll laugh, you'll cry, you'll want to commit genocide against an entire island full of assholes.

And if you don't mind hard games, I'd suggest Yggdra Union. It's another tactical game with a female lead, but it has a pretty unforgiving difficulty.

Dragon Age.

-I am looking for an RPG. It can be an action RPG or a Strategy RPG or any kind of RPG.
    -A decent sized cast of characters. Not a game with like 3 characters. I'd say at least 5, although the more the better
    -Some good female characters
    -An easy enough game or at least one with a difficulty setting
    3/4. Not terribly easy, but I am pretty sure it has a difficulty setting.

-I prefer anime style art in the game, but that's not a need
    -Some humour in a game would be nice
    -Dating sims are always a plus
    -If the majority cast was female or even the main protagonist, that would be great
    No anime style, plenty of dating sim, main protagonist can be female.

Also a side benefit of being one of the 5-10 best RPGs ever made across all subgenres and platforms. And old enough to run easily these days.

Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Contributions
    • Former Editor
    • Former Cid's Knight

Quote Originally Posted by CimminyCricket View Post
    disgeaa >:C
    IT'S TOO HARD

Quote Originally Posted by Vermachtnis View Post
    Child of Light! It's not anime or dating sim, but it's great RPG with a playable cast of eight. The main character is a girl. And it's not all that hard.

Phantom Brave is another great game. It's very anime and a tactical RPG with a female main character and it's on the easy side. It runs the full gambit of emotions; you'll laugh, you'll cry, you'll want to commit genocide against an entire island full of assholes.

And if you don't mind hard games, I'd suggest Yggdra Union. It's another tactical game with a female lead, but it has a pretty unforgiving difficulty.
    I'll look up the first one. I have Phantom Brave! Also, not in the mood for difficult. I'm terrible at hard games and I already have one lined up :< Although I guess it's for the GBA? I do have a GBA emulator and if I can find cheats to make it easier, it might be a good match!

Quote Originally Posted by Spuuky View Post
    Dragon Age.

-I am looking for an RPG. It can be an action RPG or a Strategy RPG or any kind of RPG.
    -A decent sized cast of characters. Not a game with like 3 characters. I'd say at least 5, although the more the better
    -Some good female characters
    -An easy enough game or at least one with a difficulty setting
    3/4. Not terribly easy, but I am pretty sure it has a difficulty setting.

-I prefer anime style art in the game, but that's not a need
    -Some humour in a game would be nice
    -Dating sims are always a plus
    -If the majority cast was female or even the main protagonist, that would be great
    No anime style, plenty of dating sim, main protagonist can be female.

Also a side benefit of being one of the 5-10 best RPGs ever made across all subgenres and platforms. And old enough to run easily these days.
    I will look in to it, sounds interesting, thank you!

Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Fynnek Zoryasch (Twintania)
    Contributions
    • Former Editor
    • Former Cid's Knight

Dragon Age is actually a spiritual successor to Baldur's Gate, you know

Quote Originally Posted by Fynn View Post
    Distantly, and it's a better game (not that Baldur's Gate was bad, but it is... very aged now).

Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Fynnek Zoryasch (Twintania)
    Contributions
    • Former Editor
    • Former Cid's Knight

Quote Originally Posted by Spuuky View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Fynn View Post
    Distantly, and it's a better game (not that Baldur's Gate was bad, but it is... very aged now).
    I can't argue with that, since I haven't played DA yet, but I find that hard to believe The enhanced edition really makes the experience far less dated.