Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 38

Thread: Daredevil

  1. #1
    Feel the Bern Del Murder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2001
    Location
    Oakland, California
    Posts
    40,735
    Articles
    6
    Blog Entries
    2
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Administrator
    • Hosted the Ciddies

    Default Daredevil

    Anyone watching Daredevil on Netflix? It's really good. We're on episode 4 and it just introduced a major character ((SPOILER)Kingpin) and then he (SPOILER)proceeded to beat a guy to death with a car door. Badass!

    The actor playing Matt is very charming and charismatic and the fight scenes are some of the most realistic I've seen in a superhero show. Production value for this show is great too.

    Proud to be the Unofficial Secret Illegal Enforcer of Eyes on Final Fantasy!
    When I grow up, I want to go to Bovine Trump University! - Ralph Wiggum

  2. #2
    Blood In The Water sharkythesharkdogg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    My happy place.
    Posts
    5,546

    Default

    Haven't seen it, but my parents seem to like it.

    Has Elektra shown up yet?

  3. #3
    Feel the Bern Del Murder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2001
    Location
    Oakland, California
    Posts
    40,735
    Articles
    6
    Blog Entries
    2
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Administrator
    • Hosted the Ciddies

    Default

    Not in what I've watched.

    Proud to be the Unofficial Secret Illegal Enforcer of Eyes on Final Fantasy!
    When I grow up, I want to go to Bovine Trump University! - Ralph Wiggum

  4. #4
    Resident Critic Ayen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Kansas City, Kansas
    Posts
    13,160
    Articles
    12
    Blog Entries
    76

    Default

    Didn't know it premiered. I'll have to check it out.

  5. #5
    Breast Member McLovin''s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    can you be more specific?
    Posts
    4,501

    Default

    Same guy who made Spartacus made it. Love it.

  6. #6
    That's me! blackmage_nuke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Yes
    Posts
    8,501
    Blog Entries
    3

    Default

    Maybe its just the way the word hits my ear but Gotham mentions "Gotham" less than Daredevil mentions "Hell's Kitchen". It feels like they say it 3 times in every scene.

    I've watched to episode 6 and Im enjoying it.
    Kefka's coming, look intimidating!
    Have a nice day!!

  7. #7
    FREE MUSTARD DRIZZLE CimminyCricket's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    4,776

    FFXIV Character

    Caedus Ulvein (Sargatanas)

    Default

    I marathoned it last Sunday. It was pretty spectacular and I would recommend it. I almost passed it up, though to be honest. My dad made me watch the first episode and totally worth it.


  8. #8
    permanently mitten Miriel's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    San Francisco
    Posts
    13,555
    Blog Entries
    3
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

    Default

    IT'S SO smurfING GOOD OMG. OMGGGGG.

  9. #9
    Very VIP person Tech Admin Rantz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    NorthernChaosGod
    Posts
    17,623
    Articles
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Del Murder View Post
    Anyone watching Daredevil on Netflix? It's really good. We're on episode 4 and it just introduced a major character ((SPOILER)Kingpin) and then he (SPOILER)proceeded to beat a guy to death with a car door. Badass!

    The actor playing Matt is very charming and charismatic and the fight scenes are some of the most realistic I've seen in a superhero show. Production value for this show is great too.
    This is where I'm currently at too and those are my exact opinions too. Vincent D'Onofrio does a fantastic Kingpin.
    My name is , I am God , and wine, and a pool of cancer -century Arab rantzyen

  10. #10

    Default

    I'm on episode 7 or so now. I think... it is really good! So well acted.

  11. #11

    Default

    Do you guys have any idea when Netflix and Marvel will release Daredevil Season 1 on Blu-ray/DVD? Because I'd love to own a physical copy of it to add to my collection of Blu-rays.

  12. #12

    Default

    Thought it was great, my second favourite entry in the MCU after Guardians of the Galaxy. Age of Ultron took the top spot after I watched it, but now that a few days have passed and the hype has died down I think I'm more excited to see more Daredevil than Avengers.

    Season 2 confirmed, hopefully this isn't going to delay the other Netflix shows!

  13. #13
    Feel the Bern Del Murder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2001
    Location
    Oakland, California
    Posts
    40,735
    Articles
    6
    Blog Entries
    2
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Administrator
    • Hosted the Ciddies

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Johnny_10921 View Post
    Do you guys have any idea when Netflix and Marvel will release Daredevil Season 1 on Blu-ray/DVD? Because I'd love to own a physical copy of it to add to my collection of Blu-rays.
    You're quite a character. What else do you have in your collection?

    Proud to be the Unofficial Secret Illegal Enforcer of Eyes on Final Fantasy!
    When I grow up, I want to go to Bovine Trump University! - Ralph Wiggum

  14. #14

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Del Murder View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnny_10921 View Post
    Do you guys have any idea when Netflix and Marvel will release Daredevil Season 1 on Blu-ray/DVD? Because I'd love to own a physical copy of it to add to my collection of Blu-rays.
    You're quite a character. What else do you have in your collection?
    Well, I own most of the Marvel Phase 1 movies with the exception of The Incredible Hulk, Thor, and The Avengers. I do plan on buying The Incredible Hulk and The Avengers by the way but I don't care for the first Thor movie.

  15. #15
    FREE MUSTARD DRIZZLE CimminyCricket's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    4,776

    FFXIV Character

    Caedus Ulvein (Sargatanas)

    Default

    Nelson and Murdock, Avacodos at Law

    tumblr_nmpkl0hA9Y1srrikko1_500.gif


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •