Hello again! It's that time again. FanArt Friday! Welcome to another edition of Final Fantasy Fan Art Showcase of the Week, where we show the best of the best from DeviantArt! Last week we showed off some excellent artwork, and this week we'll see another set of artists show off their skills. But you're not here for the text... let's get on with the art!

Final Fantasy 10 by Asiaba

Let's start of the showcase with this really fantastic drawing featuring Yuna in her hometown of Besaid Island on one side and Tidus in his hometown of Zanarkand on the other side. It's a very beautiful drawing. Very detailed and I love how it seamlessly transitions from Besaid Island to Zanarkand straight in the middle of the picture. You hardly notice that it's two different locations in one picture. It's like Yuna and Tidus are connected in two dimensions at the same time. At least that is how I see it. What do any of you see?

Bravely Default : Ringabel x Edea by Veellacy

Our next featured artwork is one half of the four heroes of Bravely Default, Ringabel and Edea. With Bravely Second having just been released in Japan, I thought it would be nice to feature a Bravely Default fan art. Ringabel x Edea do make quite a cute couple, and I really like how close they are to kissing in this. Is this the moment just before or right after the kiss?

Eiko and Mog by Jeera97

d'aaaw! This is really cute. It looks like Eiko's pouting, probably due to not having Zidane's attention on her. I think that is why this is really adorable. Also the fact that a Moogle is also there, which makes this twice as cute! I really like the colors used as well, it makes this very lively! ^_^

Chibi Terra Final Fantasy 6 by XHolyKnightAgrias

From one cute piece to another cute piece. This time we have a chibi version of Terra from Final Fantasy VI. Not only is she looking really adorable, but she's also animated! The blinking eyes make this even cuter! I wish I could give her a hug! And the designs of her outfit really works here as well. Very nicely done!

The Final Fantasy
Rinoa (Lilitherz) and Squall (SoftTheMaster17)
Photographer(GiuseppeGamberaPh)

This week's Cosplay of the Week is of Rinoa and Squall, which may have been right after the ballroom dance scene on the grassy field of Balamb Garden. You can tell since Rinoa is in her ballroom outfit and Squall is still in his school's uniform. I also like that his Gunblade is laying right there next to him. Why would he need his weapon? Better prepared than not in case monsters are lurking by, right? I have to say that this is a fantastic picture of the couple, and I like that the cosplayers are also a real couple as well! Such a sweet picture, so kudos to the cosplayers and photographer.

What do you think of all these wonderful pieces? Are you on DeviantArt? Do you have any favourite artists there? Let us know by leaving comments on this article and, of course, click the photos to be taken to the respective DA pages so you can leave comments for them, too! Finally, if you're registered on DeviantArt, be sure to follow the EyesonFF DA Group!