Thread: FanArt Friday! Final Fantasy Fan Art Showcase of the Week #118

Banished Ace Recognized Member Agent Proto's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Default FanArt Friday! Final Fantasy Fan Art Showcase of the Week #118

Hello again! It's that time again. FanArt Friday! Welcome to another edition of Final Fantasy Fan Art Showcase of the Week, where we show the best of the best from DeviantArt! Last week we showed off some excellent artwork, and this week we'll see another set of artists show off their skills. But you're not here for the text... let's get on with the art!

Ace! [Final Fantasy Type-0] by junkgirly

We begin this week's FanArt Friday showcase with a fan art of Ace from Type-0. He's what you could call a cute guy, and I think junkgirly did a fine job with this nice fan art of him. Remember to smile!

Final Fantasy 12 by ShinigamiRyuku

Next up is this really awesome portrait of one of the playable characters from Final Fantasy XII. It's captain Basch fon Ronsenburg. I like the stern look on his face and those bright blue eyes of his. Are you claiming to be Captain Basch? Don't listen to Ondore's lies!

Under the apple tree by Fairyillya

d'aaaw! It appears that we have our cute fan art for this week with this really cute picture of Sephiroth and gang lounging by an apple tree. I really like how well Fairyillya captured the cuteness with having the characters appear all pint-sized in their chibi forms. Very cute!

Final Fantasy VII - The Turks by kamon-san

Our fourth and final fan art this week is this really great drawing of The Turks from Final Fantasy VII. We have here is Tseng, Rude, Elena, and Reno, all looking fantastic and ready for action. Or perhaps they're just posing to look good for this drawing of them. Either way, I like the dynamic poses for every character here. Now if only Rufus was also included.

Cindy Final Fantasy XV by Kallisi

Finally, we end this week's showcase with this great cosplay of Cindy (or Cidney) from the upcoming Final Fantasy XV. Kallisi here looks like she got the look all set here, especially with that greasy look on her face, down to her... hair. I really like this cosplay from Kallisi, and I will share with everyone her Facebook page where she and her friend share as a Cosplay Duo. Take a look if you like here!

What do you think of all these wonderful pieces? Are you on DeviantArt? Do you have any favourite artists there? Let us know by leaving comments on this article and, of course, click the photos to be taken to the respective DA pages so you can leave comments for them, too! Finally, if you're registered on DeviantArt, be sure to follow the EyesonFF DA Group!

Apparently, I have been declared banished.

Krankzinnigheid ligt dich Colonel Angus's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Editor

That's a great cosplay of Cidney/Cindy!

Articles
    Blog Entries

Almost didn't recognize Basch. Not used to my FF men looking manly.