Thread: Yuna and Tidus....broke up?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Yuna and Tidus....broke up?

So...lets put aside that Tidus and Yuna don't have the perfect relationship. They apparently have issues just like any other couple. I hear they break up in this story called Final Fantasy X Will.In this story it never really says they get back together. But I assume they may work past it as they're relationship after X-2 isn't really that much different than Cloud and Tifa's friend zone complex.

Well, I'll get to the point. I found this thing on Final Fantasy X wiki. Some of you Final Fantasy X guru's may have read about it.

Its where Tidus...breaks up with Yuna...I'm not sure for how long. Goes and lives in Luca....becomes a star Blitz Ball Player and lives his old dream as he once did on the Zanarkand Abes. He also meets another woman who....he gets in a relationship with and Yuna's all like....Its all water under the bridge.

Here it is....some other member might have posted this ages ago. I'm not sure.

Six months later, Tidus has become a blitzball star in Spira despite being weaker than he used to be.Chuami and Kurgum are being sent to Besaid by Baralai, leader of the Spira Council, to meet with Yuna and they meet Tidus on the Bevelle Stadium Road. Chuami notices he's injured and has little energy, although he is trying to hide it. Chuami and Kurgum return to Bevelle with Yuna, who rushes to meet with Tidus. Yuna had previously told Chuami that Tidus is her boyfriend, but when Chuami and Kurgum eavesdrop on the conversation between the two, it seems they are breaking up. Yuna is jealous of Tidus's friend Marphie, but soon tells him she doesn't care anymore, and has already got another person she likes. Tidus asks who it is but Yuna tells him it's someone he doesn't know and leaves.

Chuami and Kurgum part ways with the latter accompanying Yuna and Wakka, and the former returning to Besaid with Tidus. When Tidus asks Lulu about Yuna's new love interest, Lulu says she thought Tidus would know Yuna better and tells him to find out himself. She says that if something else can be brought back, then Sin's revival shouldn't be surprising. After Tidus figures out the meaning behind Lulu's words, they depart. On a ship with Lulu and Chuami, Tidus says he wants to follow Yuna and the others on her new journey, since he promised to be with her forever.

http://finalfantasy.wikia.com/wiki/Tidus
    Last edited by Richard; 05-02-2015 at 02:58 PM.