View Poll Results: How often do you talk to your family?

Voters
25. You may not vote on this poll
  • Every day-ish

9 36.00%
  • Every week or so

6 24.00%
  • Every month or so

5 20.00%
  • Every year

0 0%
  • It varies

2 8.00%
  • I don't speak to my family

0 0%
  • It depends largely on the family member

3 12.00%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: How often do you talk to family?

Microwaving canned bread TrollHunter's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Ever since my parents moved across the country I've tried to make it a point to call them once a week at least.
    I dont talk to my sister much really, and she apparently just moved to Texas so I should start calling her. I never really know what to talk about with her though so it's a wee bit awkward.
    Me and my brother don't really need to talk. Our relationship is essentially us sending eachother weird gifs and anime recommendations. This has actually been our relationship since we were little kids. We were never super involved in eachother lives, but our taste in everything is so similar that we show eachother everything that we find.

The rest of my family is essentially full of a bunch of hypocritical and judgmental pricks so I talk to some of them maybe... once every few years.
    Eyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Master of the Fork Cid's Knight Freya's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Freya Meow (Sargatanas)

My dad is my boss so I see him everyday.

I have an ongoing fb chat with my sister and mother. And I call my mom everyday on my way home from work.

FFXIV Character

Nutty Eoff (Sargatanas)

My Dad and I have become really good friends as I've gotten older. I talk to him the most out of all my family, next would be one of my sisters. Not often but we do chat and I enjoy it every time we do. My other sister never. I'm still waiting on a apology from her and let her know that I won't talk to her until she does. My mom I usually give a quick hello to when I talk to my dad.