Thread: FanArt Friday! Final Fantasy Fan Art Showcase of the Week #119

Banished Ace Recognized Member Agent Proto's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Default FanArt Friday! Final Fantasy Fan Art Showcase of the Week #119

Hello again! It's that time again. FanArt Friday! Welcome to another edition of Final Fantasy Fan Art Showcase of the Week, where we show the best of the best from DeviantArt! Last week we showed off some excellent artwork, and this week we'll see another set of artists show off their skills. But you're not here for the text... let's get on with the art!

Rebirth by Byakuya-Takatsuki

Let's start off this showcase with this wonderfully done artwork of Final Fantasy IX's majestic main villain Kuja. I really love the composition of this piece, and how detailed it is. The hair, the violet colored roses bedding the inside of the coffin, and especially the beads. It's very well colored!

FFXV Cidney Complete by MaikeruUrashima

Following Kuja, we have the female mechanic of Square-Enix's next installment in the Final Fantasy series. Cidney is very much looking the part of a mechanic, albeit still dressed scantilly with her jacket opened to show some dirty cleavage this time around. Her face is even much dirtier than it usually is, but you can still see how cute Cidney is!

Sephiroth - The One Winged Angel by MaverickTears

We now come down from one villain to another villain in this week's showcase with another beautiful artwork of the One Winged Angel named Sepiroth. I have to say that I like this artwork just as much as the artwork for Kuja. I especially love the flowing hair, and the details on the black feathered wing. Very cool!

Avengers: Age of Ultros by siibillam-law

Earth's Mightiest Heroes face their toughest challenge yet: an angry yet annoying giant octopus by the name of Ultros! With the latest Avengers movie just released in theatres earlier this month, it's time that we see a parody fan art that's also a crossover with Final Fantasy VI, when the Avengers fight off against the purple octopus. Do you think they can take him down or the other way around?

Final Fantasy VII Crisis Core Aeris 04 by DeutschGreen. Photograph by: 肉侠

Last and not least, let's end this showcase with the Cosplay of the Week! We have the lovely DeutschGreen as the graceful Aeris based on her appearance from Crisis Core. It looks really nice, and the added special effects editted in makes it look even better. A great touch to a wonderful cosplay!

What do you think of all these wonderful pieces? Are you on DeviantArt? Do you have any favourite artists there? Let us know by leaving comments on this article and, of course, click the photos to be taken to the respective DA pages so you can leave comments for them, too! Finally, if you're registered on DeviantArt, be sure to follow the EyesonFF DA Group!

Apparently, I have been declared banished.

Articles
    Blog Entries

Hawkeye is somewhere off camera with his arrow at the ready. Ultros is going down!