Thread: FanArt Friday! Final Fantasy Fan Art Showcase of the Week #120

Banished Ace Recognized Member Agent Proto's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Default FanArt Friday! Final Fantasy Fan Art Showcase of the Week #120

Hello again! It's that time again. FanArt Friday! Welcome to another edition of Final Fantasy Fan Art Showcase of the Week, where we show the best of the best from DeviantArt! Last week we showed off some excellent artwork, and this week we'll see another set of artists show off their skills. But you're not here for the text... let's get on with the art!

Cid Highwind by MeowYin

Let's start off the week with this badass picture of Cid Highwind. You can tell just how badass he is when he lights a stick of dynamite with his own cigar while still smoking. And the Highwind in the sky for the background really completes this picture so you can easily tell that this is Cid from Final Fantasy VII, if you couldn't already tell.

Tifa Lockhart - Final Fantasy VII by W-E-Z

If you are an artist, you may have certain characters that you have never drawn before. Such was the case here with W-E-Z as this would be his first ever attempt of drawing Tifa. Wow, I'm really impressed with it as well! She looks really great, and I love how awesome a job he did with the coloring. Very nice for a first time!

A Fantasy by meodualeo

We've been seeing plenty of artwork for Final Fantasy XIV lately, haven't we? Well too bad if you're getting tired of them because here's another fantastic FFXIV fan art from meodualeo! It's a commissioned art of a Miqo'te in a rather elegant outfit! I really like the design of the outfit! And a fine job with the picture as well from the artist. I really dig it.

Noctis by NThartyFievi

Our last fan art of the week is this amazing artwork of Noctis from the upcoming Final Fantasy XV. He is looking rather calm in this picture. I know I may have said this many times about other pieces, but I really like this picture as well. It's very nice, and I absolutely love it.

Even Cloud smiles for chocobos by NomesCosplay
    Photography by Anna S

For the Cosplay of the Week, we have this rather nice photo of Cloud standing with a Chocobo. It's a really nice cosplay. The wig looks fantastic, and the costume looks just as fantastic! And the prop used for the Chocobo's head is also fantastic. Everything about this photo is fantastic! Cloud is a fantastic character from a fantastic game.

What do you think of all these wonderful pieces? Are you on DeviantArt? Do you have any favourite artists there? Let us know by leaving comments on this article and, of course, click the photos to be taken to the respective DA pages so you can leave comments for them, too! Finally, if you're registered on DeviantArt, be sure to follow the EyesonFF DA Group!

Apparently, I have been declared banished.

Master of the Fork Cid's Knight Freya's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Freya Meow (Sargatanas)

That is a different take on Cid, I like it!

Krankzinnigheid ligt dich Colonel Angus's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Editor

Very good week . I really like the Tifa & Noctis ones. The Cid is great. He looks a lot younger.

Articles
    Blog Entries

Yeah, lighting his cigar with dynamite is a nice touch. I like the electricity around Tifa's drawing as well.

Banished Ace Recognized Member Agent Proto's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Quote Originally Posted by Colonel Angus View Post
    Very good week . I really like the Tifa & Noctis ones. The Cid is great. He looks a lot younger.
    It was indeed a strong week.

Local Florist Site Contributor
    Recognized Member
    Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Mayrissa Fablestay (Sargatanas)
    Contributions
    • Former Developer
    • Former Editor

That's a BRD, with Amon's Hat, Kirimu Coat, Miqo'te Skirt and Darklight Gloves and Boots.

It's worrying that I know that much just from looking at it...

Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Editor

That Tifa.