Thread: Kirby's Dream Land!

Articles
    Blog Entries

Default Kirby's Dream Land!

OMG this game is SO much fun! I'm flying, I'm shooting projectiles, I'm eating people and spitting them out, I can even eat two people at once. I just took out a tree and some guys throwing crates? Boxes? Whatever, suck them up and spit them out! OH NO! WATER! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Talk about the Kirby games here.

Kirby Super Star is the best game in the franchise.

The ability to combine powers needs to return. Best part of Crystal Shards.
    My friend Delzethin is currently running a GoFundMe account to pay for some extended medical troubles he's had. He's had chronic issues and lifetime troubles that have really crippled his career opportunities, and he's trying to get enough funding to get back to a stable medical situation. If you like his content, please support his GoFundMe, or even just contribute to his Patreon.

He can really use a hand with this, and any support you can offer is appreciated.

Memento Mori Site Contributor Wolf Kanno's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

I was playing through the franchise with the Wii Anniversary Collection awhile back. It has its moments, but I kind of feel Kirby is a wee bit too overpowered. I mean I was seriously rocking my way through the games pretty easily.

Articles
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Wolf Kanno View Post
    I was playing through the franchise with the Wii Anniversary Collection awhile back. It has its moments, but I kind of feel Kirby is a wee bit too overpowered. I mean I was seriously rocking my way through the games pretty easily.
    I can see that. Until I got to stage 3 and died.

Quote Originally Posted by Wolf Kanno View Post
    That was actually by intentional design. The first Kirby game let you literally fly through the entire game avoiding enemies if you wanted to. The series is about fun lighthearted adventures, not really difficulty. Though they have gotten harder as the series went on.
    My friend Delzethin is currently running a GoFundMe account to pay for some extended medical troubles he's had. He's had chronic issues and lifetime troubles that have really crippled his career opportunities, and he's trying to get enough funding to get back to a stable medical situation. If you like his content, please support his GoFundMe, or even just contribute to his Patreon.

He can really use a hand with this, and any support you can offer is appreciated.